NBA Basketball (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Doesnt anybody here watch basketball.... NBA?? :(:(:(:( no threads about it

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
lol guess we're the only two :S ..... wat team u support??? and also do you play reps basketball or anyfing?

KRSONEOST

HSC
wrxsti said:
lol guess we're the only two :S ..... wat team u support??? and also do you play reps basketball or anyfing?

I like Dallas bro, and nah i dont play comp just abit of streetball down at Stockland court Wetherill Park, represent :wave: ...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
It's so hard to follow NBA here...its only on Foxtel and there's only like 1 game shown a week (?)

I'm a Kings fan...we used to be great before we traded all our stars away..

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
KRSONEOST said:
I like Dallas bro, and nah i dont play comp just abit of streetball down at Stockland court Wetherill Park, represent :wave: ...
oh i went to the stockland court at wetherill a few months back for this mini comp or something.....were you there at the time?

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
CHI- TOWN BITCH!
CHICAGO BULLS ----Tyrus thomas got HOPS its T-TIME!

Stockies Rep!

KRSONEOST

HSC
jemsta said:
oh i went to the stockland court at wetherill a few months back for this mini comp or something.....were you there at the time?
Maybe i was...i played a 3 on 3 comp a while bak (on a thursday) but theres been quite afew of em l8ly theyve been having em like every fortnight, where r u from anyways???

bos1234

HSC
They only telecast 3 games a week or something. But they play about 6-8 games a day :S

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Meh ill get something rolling, you guys see Shawn Marion in his debut with the heat.....

locked.on

HSC
Miami has the better end of the deal in terms of talent and future, but Phoenix got what they wanted in Shaquille O'Neal - a veteran with Playoff experience. He'll contribute in the ways which Suns will require, but probably not put up numbers as he's used to.

It goes to show how much trouble the Suns locker room was in. You wouldn't give up a prospect like Marion for an aging veteran like O'Neal.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Pistons ^ ^. And what about them Celtics. Doing pretty well.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
locked.on said:
Miami has the better end of the deal in terms of talent and future, but Phoenix got what they wanted in Shaquille O'Neal - a veteran with Playoff experience. He'll contribute in the ways which Suns will require, but probably not put up numbers as he's used to.

It goes to show how much trouble the Suns locker room was in. You wouldn't give up a prospect like Marion for an aging veteran like O'Neal.
To be honest, i really duno waht the Suns get out of this, Shaq hasnt done anything VERY productive in his past few years and isnt very healthy.
They also cant expect him to run like the suns do this late in his career.

Hey- At least SOMETHING went the heats way this season as if 9-41 isnt bad enough.
Hope Marion and Wade can do some sort of late season resurgence. (the way the east is going they can actually make the playoffs :S)

locked.on

HSC
Marion was a stats steriod machine in Phoenix. He'll get more playing time and have to be more productive in Miami just to keep the team going.

On another note, Bulls for playoff push - that's my team in the East.

bos1234

HSC
I heard michael jordan is making a return to the BOBCATS

is this true?

locked.on

HSC
I hear that you need to grow a brain.

Although Bobcats would play better even with a 45 year old Jordan on their starting roster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)