Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters
HSC
lucy63 said:
hmm, theres this mad park by the harbour at milsons point which over looks the harbour which is a favourite.. the best was a cinema with our friends there. the friends didnnt know though. we went to get pop corn and just never went back to sit with them and later told them we'd had a big fight outside and were trying to sort it out.. but that was fun. um, ive gotta say i actually like public bathrooms.. clean ones, not dirty ones.. just cause they're convinent and everywhere. cars are old.. id love to do public transport, but how does that work? girl on top obviously, but any hints on how to be subtle. im into subtley so others dont know whats going on
If you're interested in being subtle, you could always try not having sex in public. Being subtle and getting it on on public transport (Assuming there are other people around), seems to be an oxymoron. :)

somborac

HSC
i done it on a beach in new caledonia, however i had a feeling taxi drivers were watching us. czo they all parked and started eating pop-corn.

Binky

mack said:
Well i cant say ive done the deed in a naughty location, but in an exam once i asked to go to the toilet and went and tugged the meat. If youre ever at Erina Fair, dont go in the instant photo booth outside Big W.(It might have gone by now, not sure). My friend and his girlfriend have done the deed in there. I heard the thrill of potentially getting caught makes it 1000 times more fun-is this true?
Hahahahaa.... ive been in there as a little kid. I'd be terrified of someone ripping the curtain open!

I suppose the only place i can say is in my car on a fire trail. Really not very naughty at all. Oh and at home on the sofa when everyone was working in the office downstairs.

HSC
mack said:
Well i cant say ive done the deed in a naughty location, but in an exam once i asked to go to the toilet and went and tugged the meat. If youre ever at Erina Fair, dont go in the instant photo booth outside Big W.(It might have gone by now, not sure). My friend and his girlfriend have done the deed in there. I heard the thrill of potentially getting caught makes it 1000 times more fun-is this true?
wouldnt u wanna do the best u can do in the exam, not go to the toilet and have a toss thats perverted and stupid...

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
i cant belive he can! god yuk everytime i go there im like "hi, jenelle, gary" and look at my feet.....there is no way i can look at them

haha his mum is pretty funny though, if we are driving somewhere my bf will be like "oh man look at that car..!" and his mum says something like "change hands" or "pass him towel" or "quick he's gunna blow"...
at least she is open about it. i know people who have walked in too. and then told me. Cant really keep a straight face now :confused:

when i say open....they need to know where to stop

nerd2die4

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
wouldnt u wanna do the best u can do in the exam, not go to the toilet and have a toss thats perverted and stupid...
what is so perverted about wanking

LazyBoy

HSC
well the perverted factor is doing it in the middle of an exam. if ur that desperate for release you have problems. and its stupid because ur taking time to wank in the middle of an exam. but to each their own.

Danoz The Great

HSC
This is true!

There was some dude at the other Catholic high school in my town, who decided to have a wank in class. I never found out who it was though.
There was an old dude relief teaching and he asked what this dude was doing, he simply replied "Oh, I just had a wank."
The relief teacher was reeling, and this guy had to have a meeting with the principal and everything. But because they couldn't actually PROVE that this guy actually had a wank, so he didn't get in shit for it.
At the end of that class his cum was dripping down his leg!

I know this because I'm friends with the relief teacher's grandaughters and a few people who went to the school know about it, but nobody knows the "wanker's" real identity.
(Sorry about the stupid pun, I couldn't resist :D )

HSC
MissGeorgie said:
yeh we got the test tube thing at our school...but none of the others.......i wouldnt be surprised if stuff worse than that happened at my school.....oh there are some sluts about :)
the grossest school sotry i have is this chick caught two chicks from the special IM retard unit class fingering each other hahaha every1 vomited when they heard bout that

HSC
dani_danoz said:
There was some dude at the other Catholic high school in my town, who decided to have a wank in class. I never found out who it was though.
There was an old dude relief teaching and he asked what this dude was doing, he simply replied "Oh, I just had a wank."
The relief teacher was reeling, and this guy had to have a meeting with the principal and everything. But because they couldn't actually PROVE that this guy actually had a wank, so he didn't get in shit for it.
At the end of that class his cum was dripping down his leg!

I know this because I'm friends with the relief teacher's grandaughters and a few people who went to the school know about it, but nobody knows the "wanker's" real identity.
(Sorry about the stupid pun, I couldn't resist :D )

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH ROFL thats fkn sad but hilarious 'oh, i just had a wank'

django_

HSC
lol thats funny in yr 7 i saw two lesbians in yr 12 makin out on the tennis courts...my poor innocent mind found it too much to bear...so i had to run n tell everyone QUICK LOOK AT THE COURTS!! lol :p

django_

HSC
lol no one was butt ugly with a nose ring n bleached blonde hair..the other was kinda hot...in a non-lesbian-seaking-way lol

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hahahah oh dear
i don't know if he's mentioned it already

but a friend of mine was in the middle of an exam at his all-boys catholic school.. when his friend leaned over, and whispers (extremely loudly)

"mate?"

"yeah?"

"i've got an erection."

o________________O

meanwhile, the teacher at the front of the room looks up and says "i surely hope not..."

ROFL

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
i use to do air force cadets, and its heaps strict on anything of the physical ...even holding hands and stuff..lol well on a bus trip from a ball, my gf and i, we had sex up with back with a bus full of ppl, and no one knew..lol
ive also done it in the bush, and at a busy beach, and on (her) kitchen table. also in (her) bathroom, and the pool and spa (water takes the lub away lol...not that gud)
mmm, also while my mum was outside my room vacuumin lol....oh the memories..lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)