Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

DopeyB

HSC
Agnes2810 said:
lolthat must have been interesting.. was this during skool hours?
good heavens no! i was meant to be re-stocking the canteen..but i was doing abit of "re-stocking" myself if u know what i mean

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
DopeyB said:
good heavens no! i was meant to be re-stocking the canteen..but i was doing abit of "re-stocking" myself if u know what i mean
Haha. That's lame.

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
i once had sex at the bottom of the ocean. we were scoober diving and at the bottom we undid our wetsuits and went at it... there were actually a few fish and even a shark swimming around us. it was pretty good though. i recommend it for sure.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
matt_f64 said:
i once had sex at the bottom of the ocean. we were scoober diving and at the bottom we undid our wetsuits and went at it... there were actually a few fish and even a shark swimming around us. it was pretty good though. i recommend it for sure.
That's... fantastic!

django_

HSC
hehe ummmm mrs maquaries chair, back of the car, on a train....disabled toilets in telstra stadium and at the movies....in the cinema....oh mind u this is a mixture of doin the deed n other stuff too hehe so yeh :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
matt_f64 said:
hahha hilarious!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
django_ said:
hehe ummmm mrs maquaries chair, back of the car, on a train....disabled toilets in telstra stadium and at the movies....in the cinema....oh mind u this is a mixture of doin the deed n other stuff too hehe so yeh :)
public toilets? train? in the movies? yuk.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
matt_f64 said:
Dear God that sounds awesome.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
bubz :D said:
a girl i know lost her virginity on a train :S
well that's just bad..

I know a guy who got raped by a girl on a train...or so he says..

bj4kt

a couple of places

hey all, how about in a jumping castle, trampolene, the scary distorted mirror room in a theme park, at work at lunchtime, her parents driveway, back of properity behind tree just in sight of the house, on the beach, at nudist camp

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
um, just a question. the technicalities of rape don't really apply to guys getting raped by girls.... do they?

if rape is supposed to be non consentual then its kinda hard (no pun intended) for a guy to get raped by a girl without his consent isn't it? :confused:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
ujuphleg said:
um, just a question. the technicalities of rape don't really apply to guys getting raped by girls.... do they?

if rape is supposed to be non consentual then its kinda hard (no pun intended) for a guy to get raped by a girl without his consent isn't it? :confused:
how do you figure?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
It's still rape if you didn't want to do it - if they are forced, ie tied down etc

BabySilver

HSC
if you can get an unwanted errection you can be raped. simple as that.
if it's up it's up.
Also penatration with anything is considered rape. so that can be done too. jkust cause a girl doesn't have a penis doesn't mean cshe can't penatrate.

jen23

hmm, theres this mad park by the harbour at milsons point which over looks the harbour which is a favourite.. the best was a cinema with our friends there. the friends didnnt know though. we went to get pop corn and just never went back to sit with them and later told them we'd had a big fight outside and were trying to sort it out.. but that was fun. um, ive gotta say i actually like public bathrooms.. clean ones, not dirty ones.. just cause they're convinent and everywhere. cars are old.. id love to do public transport, but how does that work? girl on top obviously, but any hints on how to be subtle. im into subtley so others dont know whats going on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)