Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

Robchild

HSC
Hot Sex Now

well so far ive done it in a park in broad daylight, a train, my loungeroom, her loungeroom, toilet, spa with 3 other people in it, a mates party, the kitchen, a school (at night), a pool, both our rooms of course, the beach- both in the water and out, in the back of a moving car, and a cinema. its the thrill of gettin caught which makes it awesome cos ya feel the need to get it done fast, therefore feeling great. the public ones are around asquith n mt colah, so not sprawling with people, but not desolate either.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Disabled toilet, Hyde park, her mothers bed, out on sandbar, sound-proof room at the back of my school library, bent over her desk at work and on our regular table outdoors at school.

That's just about all I can think of...

*blushes*

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Robchild said:
well so far ive done it in a park in broad daylight, a train, my loungeroom, her loungeroom, toilet, spa with 3 other people in it, a mates party, the kitchen, a school (at night), a pool, both our rooms of course, the beach- both in the water and out, in the back of a moving car, and a cinema. its the thrill of gettin caught which makes it awesome cos ya feel the need to get it done fast, therefore feeling great. the public ones are around asquith n mt colah, so not sprawling with people, but not desolate either.
YOUVE BEEN BUSY U LUCKY CUNT POST A PIC OF UR GIRL LETS SHE WHAT SHE IS LYK IGHT

Lundy

Banned
HSC
In a sleazy motel in los angeles. haha. Ok, that's not "naughty" but it's the most interesting.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Well i cant say ive done the deed in a naughty location, but in an exam once i asked to go to the toilet and went and tugged the meat. If youre ever at Erina Fair, dont go in the instant photo booth outside Big W.(It might have gone by now, not sure). My friend and his girlfriend have done the deed in there. I heard the thrill of potentially getting caught makes it 1000 times more fun-is this true?

ARGH!

FUCK!

I got photos in there with my better half just a few weeks ago!

*scrubs self down with metho*

... Out of curiosity... HOW!?

Are they extremely diminutive or something? We found it extremely cramped just to get two people kissing in there, the idea of managing half-decent sex in there is just mind-boggling, they should be writing manuals...

ariande

The Don
HSC
Up a tree, in Lane Cove national park, on a cricket pitch in the middle of an oval [several times], on some childrens play equipment... and just the usual beds and shit. Thats about all for me.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
at uni in a darkened video projection room, in his bed with his friend passed out next to us, beach, whilst driving (obviously there was a limit)

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
krystalp said:
i know thats not very naughty. but i was conceived on top of the harbour bridge in the middle of the night when my parents where stoned...beat that!!! =P
Nah, I'm good.

I can't say I didn't notice the side-effects.

krystalp

HSC
Smurg said:
Nah, I'm good.

I can't say I didn't notice the side-effects.

haha. which part of what i said is the side affect? the fact im having sex at maccas? or that im doing it with another girl?

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
krystalp said:
haha. which part of what i said is the side affect? the fact im having sex at maccas? or that im doing it with another girl?
<3 This is interesting.

I was trying to be mean, but it's cool. I wouldn't mind having sex with a girl in maccas either. Keep on keeping on.

krystalp

HSC
Smurg said:
<3 This is interesting.

I was trying to be mean, but it's cool. I wouldn't mind having sex with a girl in maccas either. Keep on keeping on.

it would be very difficult for you...you use different bathrooms....how do you hope to have sex when there is a wall between you?

i know you were.....but im to cool to care man...hehehe....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
krystalp said:
it would be very difficult for you...you use different bathrooms....how do you hope to have sex when there is a wall between you?

i know you were.....but im to cool to care man...hehehe....
Disabled toilets or get a friend who's a manager so you can go in when they're closed.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Disabled toilets or get a friend who's a manager so you can go in when they're closed.
yuck..
how could anyone think of having sex in the toilet cubicle.

HSC
jumb said:
That sort of all but takes out the risk of being caught, and leaves you with the (hopefully unappealing) act of having sex somewhere less than ideal for no apparent reason. (Re: going in when it's closed anyway)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
yuck..
how could anyone think of having sex in the toilet cubicle.
Disabled toilets are heaps bigger and if you're light you could do it on the baby changing thing. Plus, you can lock the door so it's more private.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Disabled toilets are heaps bigger and if you're light you could do it on the baby changing thing. Plus, you can lock the door so it's more private.
Yeah, what I meant was toilets are dirty/unhygenic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)