Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (2 Viewers)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
yeders said:
mmm my friend is comming out as Bi...but i wud never of been able to pick it...i think its heaps mad ..lol
just curious, why is it 'heaps mad'?

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
because if u knew the girl u wud think its heaps cute lol...i dunno lol
mmm it makes it kinda odd cuz i use to go out with her but yeah hmm...best friends now..

Smashing Crabs

I live in the Snowy Mountains, but attend boarding
HSC
TeeHeeHee

I go to boarding school, and there's this 'cofee room' where us gurls can sit and talk with friends who come to visit us. Theres this couch we can sit on, but i'll tell you what... that couch has had alot more activity than people just sitting on it when BF's and GF's come to visit!
I've not yet been so desperate as to actually use that couch for that reason, and I hope I never am.

HSC
once like we were in an crowded elevator and like she just got the urge to go down on me right then and there....then we had a root in one of the aisles at toys' r us....then oh um we once did it in a bus..

needless to say she was wilddddd

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
once like we were in an crowded elevator and like she just got the urge to go down on me right then and there....then we had a root in one of the aisles at toys' r us....then oh um we once did it in a bus..

needless to say she was wilddddd
on a bus? how the fuk'd u do that

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
azzie said:
u cant tell a girls sexuality by what she looks like! there are plenty of girls who are tomboys and are very straight.
just like guys who dress well aren't necessarily gay

schmeh
I think with some girls u can tell their sexuality by what they look like, its obvious

Last edited:

d_elmo

HSC
a bit off the topic but i heard this story from fellow workers at Kmart: a guy walked into a changeroom with some ladies lingerie, there was movement, noises, and then he walked out, handed the underwear back to the attendant, leaving his mess all over the fitting room mirror...

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
d_elmo said:
a bit off the topic but i heard this story from fellow workers at Kmart: a guy walked into a changeroom with some ladies lingerie, there was movement, noises, and then he walked out, handed the underwear back to the attendant, leaving his mess all over the fitting room mirror...
yuck ..sum 1 has a problem with what they think about themselves lol haha

supergirl

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
oh shit? in maccas...haha. having sex anywhere with the chance that might get caught is a great turn on.

do all school's have that story about the girl at your girl who stuck a test tube inside her during science and it smashed? or the one about the gay couple fucking in the toilet and the principal caught them (that actualy did happen at my bestfriends school cause i know one of the guys)..or about the chick being fingered in the back of the french classroom by her boyfriend?......or anyone been those people who are now anonomously famous?
Someone from my school [when she was in year 9, i think it was] gave a guy a blow job under the table...

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
supergirl said:
Someone from my school [when she was in year 9, i think it was] gave a guy a blow job under the table...
its always 'someone'
its called a rumour

ez_19

Musikerin
HSC
how is doing it at home when your parents/brothers/sisters are home 'naughty'? thats normal. but maybe if they were watching it wouldn't be.

HSC
yeah i once done it on the dining table with my girl while her parents were having dinner...they didn't mind...but we knocked her mums peas onto the floor :( she was angry

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
well at our school we have 2 science rooms that are never used..
and at lunch time my friend and her boyfriend broke in and did the deed
also..the same couple ...she got fingered by her b/f at lunchtime sitting up on the hill..at the basket ball courts
no one had a clue
anything at school is bad
imagine getting caught and having to go to the principles office and have your parents called in..then being suspended for having sex ..eek
at myschool if you get caught kissing you get detention..so lame

HSC
soha said:
at myschool if you get caught kissing you get detention..so lame
haha yeah my school is strict with kissing too, well ive finished school but yeah

it came about like this, this chick and her boyfriend were making out in class and some ugly bitch who has no friends got really jealous and 'offended' and told the principal that it 'offended her' and 'alot of other people' so he put a ban on it haha its so stupid....he was gonna ban holding hands too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)