Natalie Portman (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Merethrond said:
I don't mean to be rude or anything but every normal person you walk past in the street cannot be beautiful:).
omg. a girl doesn't have to have packed on make-up to be classified "beautiful".. usually it's the more natural-looking, down to earth ones that are much nicer. i.e, natalie portman. that olivia wilde chik is cake-faced in make up... on the OC anyways. she would have stax of foundation on her face to give her that "nice skin" quality, and her eyeliner is really thick. and you're calling her a natural beauty ?

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Merethrond said:
OK, I took two more screen-shots to try and prove my point. If I can't convert you with these I will just give up. It is really hard to try and pause it right when she is smiling but I did my best:).
She looks scary, like shes had a lot of plastic surgery and botox.

Blondes are over-rated too - Jennifer Connelly is the hottest lady in the world I say:

EDIT: Much better photo.

Last edited:

fire away

Banned
HSC
i havnt seen closer

do u get 2 c natalie portman in the nud or sumthin do ya

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Merethrond said:
I don't think that she looks common but if you do well that is what everyone is saying that they like about Natalie Portman and yet they are saying that Olivia Wilde is ugly:confused:.
She looks common as in trashy. Natalie Portman looks common as in the girl you wish lived next door.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
omg. a girl doesn't have to have packed on make-up to be classified "beautiful".. usually it's the more natural-looking, down to earth ones that are much nicer. i.e, natalie portman. that olivia wilde chik is cake-faced in make up... on the OC anyways. she would have stax of foundation on her face to give her that "nice skin" quality, and her eyeliner is really thick. and you're calling her a natural beauty ?
I know a girl doesn't have to have a lot of make-up on to be beautiful but even so you don't walk past a beautiful girl every couple of minutes. Well maybe I am not good at detecting make-up. Anyway, it is obvious that the people in this thread don't agree with me and I am not going to be able to convert them so I won't worry:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, well that is your opinion, I can respect that:). To tell you the truth, I am kind of getting over her myself anyway:(.

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
Nat is one of the very actress who have a university degree (psychology) and does not appear like a skank. Besides being pretty or not does not count...she's a great actress

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
Nat is one of the very actress who have a university degree (psychology) and does not appear like a skank. Besides being pretty or not does not count...she's a great actress
Yes, she is smart, classy, hot, and talented, what a package

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
How do you know she is smart and classy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)