Natalie Portman (1 Viewer)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Grobus said:
Shes a bit skinny and petite for my likings and I dont dig her beauty marks, but shes pretty all the same.
i once agreed with that

but once u c her in closer .... nope shes officially perfect

kittycat552

Merethrond said:
Jennifer Love Hewitt is a perfect example in my opinion. I consider the girl in my avatar (Olivia Wilde) to have natural beauty too:).
How can you say that? That chick in your av is so fake looking and is trying way too hard. She must use a trowel each time she wants to remove that warpaint.

And mega quiffs are so last year

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I love Natalie Portman. She's not only a great actress but she's hot too!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Merethrond said:
A normal girl is not usually beautiful;).
omg, shut up. i hate you, and then i like you, and now i hate you again.

and i've always thought natalie portman was talented & beautiful, WAY before closer. back in "anywhere but here" & that movie where she got pregnant and had a baby in wal-mart. yeah that one..

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Annegelic said:

and i've always thought natalie portman was talented & beautiful, WAY before closer. back in "anywhere but here" & that movie where she got pregnant and had a baby in wal-mart. yeah that one..
Yeah i know where ur coming from, she was hot in those movies

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Grobus said:
The girl in Merethrond's avatar isnt ugly or anything, but she looks really common.
I don't think that she looks common but if you do well that is what everyone is saying that they like about Natalie Portman and yet they are saying that Olivia Wilde is ugly:confused:.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
tiney225 said:
How can you say that? That chick in your av is so fake looking and is trying way too hard. She must use a trowel each time she wants to remove that warpaint.
What? I don't think she has that much make-up on, she just has nice skin:).

tiney225 said:
And mega quiffs are so last year
I am assuming that "maga quiffs" are those roll things that she has in the front of her hair? If so, well I have never seen anyone wear them before and this season was filmed last year, so it would make sense that she was wearing them if they are last years fashion:p.

thejosiekiller said:
lol u tell her tiney :)
You mean "him". How many times do I have to tell people that I am a guy? It even says it in my Profile every time I post:rolleyes:.

dirty dave said:
Natalie Portman= hot and talented :uhhuh:
Oh, I would have expected better taste from a Hilary Duff fan:D.

Annegelic said:
I don't mean to be rude or anything but every normal person you walk past in the street cannot be beautiful:).

Last edited:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
its just way too much for that girl, she might look good if she didnt have soo much makeup on, didnt have that look on her face and had a better photo all together

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
its just way too much for that girl, she might look good if she didnt have soo much makeup on, didnt have that look on her face and had a better photo all together
OK, I took two more screen-shots to try and prove my point. If I can't convert you with these I will just give up. It is really hard to try and pause it right when she is smiling but I did my best:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)