Status
Not open for further replies.

j-belle

suki :D
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer
It's my thread now! :p

Hmm, I think I'll be all trendy and create a Politician account. Maybe I'll be Koizumi, or Blair.
Go on, create Koizumi and have a blast. I see Hu Jintao is even there haha

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Oh damn, everyone in Japanese will know it's me if I use Koizumi though...maybe I won't. I'll think up some other politician. ;)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Reading into that forum, it's pretty sad.

I'll stick to Lexicographer. If anyone else wants to do it though, go right ahead.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer

Which uni are you going to again? Macq? Sometime during VC week I suppose. Wanna come to the EGG LAN on Friday? (Electronic Gamers' Guild) I'll probably be there. Everyone is welcome, if you want to play it's $15 for non-members.
hmmm details and where :)

ive been yearning for a lan lately

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
www.egg.org.au

This one isn't actually a LAN, it's Monkey Island day at the Loft. They're getting a big screen and all four Monkey Island games, cool stuff if you come dressed as a pirate or something.

Our LAN will be on Anzac Day, or something, and it'll be in the Great Hall. At least, that was the plan a few days ago. Check out the site for up-to-date details. :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
cool

i might come to the lan now :) ill bring some friends to help your society out :)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Haha score!

Do you guys at Macq have a similar society? If you do we can hook them up with EGG, because we're trying to set up more InterVarsity LANS.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
umm i wouldnt have a clue to tell you the truth, i think we have an IT soc but i dont think theres actually a LAN /gaming soc as such

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Damn. We have three Faculty of IT affiliated societies: BIG (Bachelor of Information Technology Group - Exclusive club for students of a scholarship course); CompSoc (the main casual computing [gaming] club); and ProgSoc (for hardcore computing - programming help and support, as well as the best server facilities for students in the country). EGG exists outside these three, though there is a dynamic relationship between EGG, CompSoc and Progsoc (they tend to share members - I'm part of all three).

ANYWAY, find out if you've got a g4m3r club, and we can uberLAN!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hmm I'm feeling guilty about hijacking Yumi's thread. Should I split it?

(note - details on EGG LAN and Pirate Day will have their own threads later tonight, probably in UTS with redirects in Non-School and UniGen)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Haha you just don't want to go through four pages of spam and pick the relevant posts yourself! :p

I'll do it after Midsems then.

Takuya

Banned
A blazing inferno of blood and despair...
Originally posted by j-belle
I wonder where he's gone :confused:
I'm right here :chainsaw:

I've been taking a break from reading this and have instead of that been going after the Osakan girls who are easier than APPLE PIE. You rike that GI Joe? Yah you got it!

I like to cut myself from time to time.

In fact, maybe it is a good idea that I start a thread about myself.

By the way what is that shit eating&smearing woman in your signature's photo, j-belle. Yah I see KOREAN WRITING. And there seems to be some smut links under this thread as well.

I had korean bbq a few weeks ago and I burnt my fucking hand. Food had tasted like shit anyway.

Anyway got to go, GI JOE. You keep converting all these people to become japs, j-belle, I have to take a shit.

I LOVE YOU :angry: :burn: :angry: :burn: :angry:

oh I GOT kicked out of HEP5 DEPARTMENT store for swearing and shaking the ferris-wheel gondola. I Just keep riding and riding and riding. Good place to take girls because the ferris wheel stops at the top for 5 minutes and she can get stuck inside with you alone! HAHA Japan is a filthy country!

j-belle

suki :D
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Takuya
I've been taking a break from reading this and have instead of that been going after the Osakan girls who are easier than APPLE PIE. You rike that GI Joe? Yah you got it!
Osakan girls are that easy?

By the way what is that shit eating&smearing woman in your signature's photo, j-belle. Yah I see KOREAN WRITING.
Are you upset that my sig isn't a Japanese girl? Wow! I'm breaking from the J-love mould :rolleyes:

Anyway got to go, GI JOE. You keep converting all these people to become japs, j-belle, I have to take a shit.
No-one's becoming a Jap. Is having an interest in Japan so bad? I'm sure you have a huge interest in popular overseas things like western rock bands.

Thinking back about what you said a long time ago about how no-one here would ever be accepted if they moved to Japan, don't you think it's moreso non-Japanese/non-Korean asians who would have more problems becoming "accepted" in Japan?

oh I GOT kicked out of HEP5 DEPARTMENT store for swearing and shaking the ferris-wheel gondola. I Just keep riding and riding and riding. Good place to take girls because the ferris wheel stops at the top for 5 minutes and she can get stuck inside with you alone! HAHA Japan is a filthy country!
But you love it! :uhhuh:

Btw, your signature (Hate propaganda) is clichd (how original) and innappopriate. It's hard to tell if you're just anti-everything for the sake of it these days.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Ah Takuya. Where once you were an invaluable font of information you have now become little more than a source of unpredictably intermittent comedy.

Though Yumi, I do wonder why you chose fragments from what seems to be Korean advertising as your signature image. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)