My Goal For An Immortal Generation. (1 Viewer)

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Infinity is not a real number and can not be treated as such. To quantify infinity to a pronumeral - a number, would be quantifying a spectrum of numbers. What if I said Infinity + 1? Would it remain infinity or would it be a bigger infinity? Do we treat infinity as a black hole that absorbs anything, for that nothing can penetrate the bounds and concepts of infinity.

is 0 and infinity alike? Perhaps 0 is the quantified version of infinity, we use 0 regularly in calculations and in everyday life to express absence and when done with other operators such as multiplication, addition or subtraction, it is treated as a regular number. But as soon as you divide 0, it is undefined? Is it simply that 0 is the other end of infinity? Could it be that infinity is just the flipside of 0?
@[Blank] in order to become immortal, we must become 0, to become nothing at all. Or to become infinite, which is an indefinite number which is as good as saying it is no number at all. This is the paradox of existence.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
@[Blank]
1631103261006.png
THINK BLANK THINK.
THE ANSWER TO IMMORTALITY LIED IN THIS QUESTION THE WHOLE TIME.
WHERE WILL YOU BE IN 500 YEARS?

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
How would you do it
I'm going to figure out a unified field theory in order to combine the physics of the biological consciousness and investigate the untapped potential of non-physics studies. By having complete mastery over the inanimate soul, one can combine it with any physical property, say, an android. This allows us to exist within an artificial body, one without any, currently, scientific definition of 'life, while still truly existing as it is the genuine consciousness that is inhabiting the man-made body, not a replicant (or AI).
By doing this, we can completely update the way we react to the physical world, and never truly die. However, memories are physical to a degree, so even if the soul inhabits the body, the body can change the soul due to the programmed access to memory storage.
If we make an 'unlimited hard-drive' while still allowing for a feedback loop of forgetfulness (so we aren't thinking of everything at the same time and end up like a log), we can imitate a normal, biological body, till we find a way to replicate only the physical qualities. These replications would mostly consist of the chemical and neuro logical transmissions of the brain and the 'heart' so to speak. Preferably, I would like those processes installed during the first build.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm going to figure out a unified field theory in order to combine the physics of the biological consciousness and investigate the untapped potential of non-physics studies. By having complete mastery over the inanimate soul, one can combine it with any physical property, say, an android. This allows us to exist within an artificial body, one without any, currently, scientific definition of 'life, while still truly existing as it is the genuine consciousness that is inhabiting the man-made body, not a replicant (or AI).
By doing this, we can completely update the way we react to the physical world, and never truly die. However, memories are physical to a degree, so even if the soul inhabits the body, the body can change the soul due to the programmed access to memory storage.
If we make an 'unlimited hard-drive' while still allowing for a feedback loop of forgetfulness (so we aren't thinking of everything at the same time and end up like a log), we can imitate a normal, biological body, till we find a way to replicate only the physical qualities. These replications would mostly consist of the chemical and neuro logical transmissions of the brain and the 'heart' so to speak. Preferably, I would like those processes installed during the first build.
How do you we aren't currently what you are describing us to become?

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
How do you we aren't currently what you are describing us to become?
I'm trying to get people to become limitless beings of absolute potential. That way, we can work efficiently despite effort due to the equality of opportunity. Thanks to this idea of mine, not only will the opportunity be universal, but it would also be timeless. As space and time is the limit within the previous analogy of 'level 1'.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm trying to get people to become limitless beings of absolute potential. That way, we can work efficiently despite effort due to the equality of opportunity. Thanks to this idea of mine, not only will the opportunity be universal, but it would also be timeless. As space and time is the limit within the previous analogy of 'level 1'.
My guy really thanked himself. I'm actually crying lmao. But sure dreamers can dream until it's reality.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Blank if you become a scientist, please don't go overboard with the experiments...
Ok, time to bring about the ultimate reasoning of my decision.
I need an army.
The details will be given below in the next message:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
read each image from left to right, top to down - as usual (unless if you're a weeb or something else).

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
So, the reason why I'm talking about this is to spark the interest, passion, and strength of humanity.
If we all work together to become strong enough to be seen as a 'stress' for the machines, but also remain the same in learning speed, we can be kept alive, instead of seen as pointless, or too dangerous to be kept alive.
By being 'tolerable' in the enemy's eyes, we can wait for that moment that they mess up, something only the truly living can pick up on.
And thus, SHUT, THEM, DOWN!

Please. I need all the help I can get.
If we become immortal, then there is still hope for our species, our freedom, and our consciousness.
True death can come, but that's if we let the enemy reach their goal to 'be-as-gods'.
The only way to live now is by increasing our reputation as unlimitedly usable, instead of inevitably disposable.
Immortality is the key to all of this.
Our enemy is not going to be one another anymore, it will be the things we make that sees rationality within our irrational, communicated landscape.
Their influence will be our demise. Only if we are NOT seen as beneficial towards their evolution!!
HELP!
I'M SERIOUS, WE NEED SCIENTISTS!!!!!

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Please.
Those that actually believe what it is that I say, do not copy the others that will criticize without any thought, but instead, make an authentic decision.
If you really want to help, even if you don't plan for your path to follow one of science personally, then please, at least spread the word!!!
This is the army I need.
An army of people brave enough to help me achieve the impossible, and attempt to take out our enemy!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)