My Dream Come True ....finally! (1 Viewer)

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Someone wanted pics, no pics. I have a cartoon though:

Rayeman

Last edited:

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
Dude im sooooo happy for you!!! That happened to me once, i liked this guy for like a year and ive always thought that he was too good for me but one day we just kinda clicked and it was all hapenning and it was a dream come true, but for some dumb reason i said lets not go out cos i have the stupid HSC to do... ARGHHHH i cant believe what i have done... i wasted my dream!!! I regret it very much. I still cant get over him! Silly me! Hahah o welll

mayhemily

HSC
yayyyyy its like everyones dream that almost never comes true... but it did... for YOU!! wohhoo. Im happy for ya bud.

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
Jealous? Just coz he got a girl doesn't mean you have to take out your inbred domestic violence experiences that causes your pitiful insomniac behaviour out on these forums.

Go enjoy yourself instead of sitting on a tray full of rusty nails, broken glass, and used syringes.

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
Whitey please, if you're going to insult me or anyone else, stop with the petty low brow insults. If you don't respect anyone, no one will respect you. Which I assume is true for someone of your nature.
You probably got told off by a chick once. You've been a bitter bastard ever since. Your insults are about as boring as a box of hair.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Whitey87 said:
Up yours fuckwit.
Whitey87 said:
you can get fucked too, bitch!
Awww, who's a little jealous boy? That's right, you are. Yes you are. Yes you are!

Once again, monaro-man, good luck with your relationship. Wish you all the best!

Last edited:

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
When did I say respect is given? If you were smart enough, my implication was that respect is earnt, "dumbfuck."
I was saying YOU have no respect. You mispelt "hence" as well. Your stupidity may account for that.

People are constructive and supportive over the matter that he has found love you dolt. If you've read the posts, the majority of people are proud and happy for monaro man. Except for you and a few other idiots who cannot keep their hands out of their asses.
People like you who have no respect for people, myopic, and just plain stupid are the ones that are shunned in the end. Just stop to think, because no one cares about you, not monaro man.

Dick.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Whitey86 said:
When someone comes on here and starts boasting that the love of his life is finally going out with him, im not gonna give him respect on the principle that no one really gives a fuck if he is or isn't in love, hense my "up yours" comment. Likewise when you stick up for him, you will not get respect.
Did you forget what your momma told you when you were a wee little jealous lad? She said, issues about love and relationships belong in the "Love and Relationships" section. I bet you forgot, didn't you, you little ankle-bitter. Here, take this cyanide lollipop and have fun.

Last edited:

Whitey87

HSC
[edit by anti]

Whitey:
I don't care what you have to say: if you can't be nice, you'll be banned.

You don't have PM or email enabled so this is your only warning: if I hear of one more offensive post by you you're going to be banned.

-anti

Last edited by a moderator:

Whitey87

HSC
by the way, komatic or whatever you fuckin name was, on the previous page you have quoted things i didn't say, whats doin bitch?

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
Haha. Insecurity. Are you insulted now?

Hey Komaticom, lets crown this guy idiot of the forum. He has no idea what's going on. Every time he posts makes him dumber. He's a respectless, uneducated, uncivilised moron. Yes indeed. Mate, grow up, seriously.
Insulting someone like that is so low, I bet even the girls would be disgusted by your attitude.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Whitey87 said:
by the way, komatic or whatever you fuckin name was, on the previous page you have quoted things i didn't say, whats doin bitch?
My name is Mr "Komaticom", but you can address me as "sir" if "Mr Komaticom" is too much for a wee little lad for you to muster. Hm, you don't have any posts on the previous page because you got BANNED.
Also, little boy, (Jet Li voice) "I am Yu Law! I am noo000-body's bitch! You, are mine!"

What happened to the cyanide lollipop I gave you a second ago, kid? You still have it? Oh my. That's nasty. You should lick it at least...

Whitey87 said:
[edit by anti]
if I hear of one more offensive post by you you're going to be banned.
-anti
What's this? Oh my. Whitey87 (I'm older than you! *pelvic thrust*), what have you been up to? Being banned after 8 posts. That's nasty nasty.

EDITED: Whitey was banned after 9 posts. What a record.

Last edited:

Whitey87

HSC
[edit by anti]

Whitey87:

You asked for it. I've no patience for morons like you.

-anti

Last edited by a moderator:

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Whitey87 said:
you can all bite me!
Now now, little boy. Why don't you take a bite of that cyanide lollipop? I'll be good for you, and it'll stop you doing anymore nasty nasty things that could get you into trouble with the mod and admin. Geez, you're sure one heck of an ankle-biter. Never had such as naughty kid like you in my class before.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)