• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My Dream Come True ....finally! (1 Viewer)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Komaticom said:
Now now, calm your farm.
You can expect to smash anyone's forehead in unless you can reach shiny's forehead. Now, you need to take this cyanide lollipop so you can grow tall and strong and then, only then, will you be able to smash anyone's forehead in.

anti, don't delete Whitey's quotes from my posts, leave them be so everyone can look and laugh at the pwnage of this Whitey kid.

Komaticom, I'd appreciate it if you kept the spam out of this thread from now on though. :)

Thanks.

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
I think he needs to be spoon fed, Komaticom.

Open your mouth! Here comes the cyanide aeroplane!! *aims for eyeballs*

Edit: Btw monaro man, I hope your relationship with your female with be much more fiery than uh... this thread *ahem* in a good sense... hahah.
Mate, you guys can play wrestling all day long mwuahaha

Last edited:

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Whitey flushed the happiness out of this thread, little ankle biter. Never thought a toddler was such a handful. Never thought a toddler could get banned after 9 posts!

Monaro-man, I apologise on behalf of all involved in that verbal brawl. My "kid's gloves" treatment of that toddler was advised by monaro-man, so full credit goes to him for Whitey's ownage. If it wasn't for his intervention, I would probably be banned at the moment. shiny dished out a significant portion of damage too, good work, shiny.

Anti, no more spam from me as of now, you have my word.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)