My Dream Come True ....finally! (1 Viewer)

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
Well, it seems that there really was hope for me. I'm a self-confessed geek who is now the happiest person in the world. To summarise my story, I've had a crush on a very special schoolmate for over a year and I finally told her how I felt. In the past year, we became friends and talked quite a bit, often giving me the opportunity to make many hints and stuff. Well, it turns out that she liked me too. very much.

The funny thing was, I always thought that she was way too good for me, and she thought that I was way too good for her!

ahhhh.... I can't express the joy/relief I feel right now. too bad theres a gay "hsc" hanging around.

PS: no need to reply, im just venting my happiness.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Oh thats really nice, I'm happy that you have found hapiness:)

hatty

Banned
in 2 months he'll create a thread containing a list of all the things he hates about her.

na im just joking. good work champ

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I dont care.

edit: I also hope you 2 sleep together and give each other AIDS. I know its not possible but... shut up!

Last edited:

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Jumb, posting "I don't care" isn't productive. Go spam somewhere else.

On a more postive note, congratulations, monaro-man!

Wish you best in your future happiness and health and that of your "schoolmate"!

Damn, HSC, always gets in between the joys of high school life. *grumble grumble*

Last edited:

PhoenixBoy

2 things: a] dont count ur chickens. similar [tho completely different] thing happened to me, and it ended up really badly.
b] i didnt know the HSC was gay. bisexual, maybe, but gay? ?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Well, the HSC hurts your wrist and arse.

That's pretty gay.

PhoenixBoy

jumb said:
Well, the HSC hurts your wrist and arse.

That's pretty gay.
yeh, but it isnt orgasmic, doesnt massage your prostate, and doesnt take well to a blow job. im thinking maybe its a confused trany?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PhoenixBoy said:
yeh, but it isnt orgasmic, doesnt massage your prostate, and doesnt take well to a blow job. im thinking maybe its a confused trany?
That's disgusting.

Komaticom: That's your least funniest comment ever. Generally, you're funny, but that one was a shocker. It was really lame.

Edit: As shown below, Komaticom changed one post to sound more diplomatic and deleted another. If I ever make a stupid post, I modify it before someone sees it, otherwise I leave it. This really does show that he's too soft to take the punishment for a post he made while "bounce"ing. To prevent hypocrisy, I shall leave this post. I shall also leave it as a monument to myself, winning an argument.

Komaticom: 0, jumb: 1

Last edited:

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes well no one is perfect in his/her conduct. Some posts I make are "funny", most are not. That's a common misconception from my avat, which I intend to scrap soon enough.

EDIT: The bounce is gone. I'm in a foul mood tonight... oh well.
EDIT: I deleted my vulgar AIDS post, for the benefit of others. Hey look, I'm "soft" and "diplomatic".
EDIT: Yeah I'm soft. Go add a point next to your name.

Last edited:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
see i like spell check better- he didnt insult me when he corrected me in his superior manner, you've gone too far mack!!!!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
PhoenixBoy said:
hahahahahahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)