My boyfriend thinks I'm fat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spooky's.gal

HSC
tell him you'll lose weight if he gets penis extension surgery.
*seriously though, you should tell him that if he cant appreciate you for who you are then why should you take his advice? tell him that you arent going to be treated like that. if you let him boss you around about this then what will be next? when you can get married? whether you can or cant have kids? when you are allowed to visit your own family? i know this sounds extreme, but i know a really great woman who has let guys push her around all her life. she's over 40, and only now has she got enough confidence to tell people to bugger off when they try to push her around. do you want to end up like that? stand up for yourself now or you might never have the guts to again.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
im_anonymous said:
he's recently toned up the comments a notch...so ive gained a few kilos over the HSC, but who doesnt? why isnt he more supportive about that instead of how big my arse looks in jeans?

im italian but he comes from an asian family who have a small frame.. and they comment about my weight too, he even agrees with them infront of me. im not even sure if theyre kidding. italian women cant help being more curvey dagnabit..

fark i hate that stringbean atm :mad: i make jokes to his face about flattening it..

girls, what would you do about it?
why the hell would a guy say shit like that? enforce anoerixa?

edit: those who have gone out with someone who is not stereotypically smaller/bigger than you, did your confidence wear out over time?
i'm making a huge generalisation here, but he sounds like the typical asian guy who doesn't see a problem with making fun of a girl who has a few curves and isn't the average stick-figured size they are in asia.

i'm asian and around your size/height... i have lovehandles that stick out like hell and make me look completely out of proportion, my legs can fit into size 7 or 8 jeans BUT my hips can't handle anything smaller than a 10. they piss me off but at the same time i kinda like being different to other asian girls.

however, i know how infuriating it is when asian guys (or guys in general, but i've only ever gotten teased by asian ones :p) go on about you being "fat", when you know you're not. if a boyfriend ever said to me, i'd snap at him, "honey you do realise that it's the same as me teasing you about having a small dick" (even if it doesn't). try that lol, if his face crumples, or if he goes silent, then say "now you know how it feels."

anyway, whichever way you go about it, i htink you should let him know how you feel. as for his family, i know a lot of asians who tend to do that, they don't mean to hurt you so don't take it too personally (even though it's hard not to) but i really don't htink they realise how much it DOES hurt... because they most likely haven't experienced the same thing. keep your chin up hun, don't let it get to you too much. good luck with him and the hsc! :)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Next time you have sex (I'm not sure how often that would happen between you're average Italian and/or Asian but anyway) either point and laugh or tell him how cute it is.

Oh, and then tell him that it doesn't matter and that you still love him anyway. :uhhuh:

Trust me, itt'l work a charm.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
have you talked to him? tell him you're really hurt. it's 2 year,s surely you mean more to him than your weight.

malkin86

HSC
1st, to reiterate - it's 100% normal to gain weight over the HSC period.

2nd - size 10-12 and 160 cm tall isn't fat. If anything, it's close to ideal.

3rd - Tell him it bothers you that he and his family makes fun of your weight, if you like, compare it to you and your family making fun of his **** 'size'. Tell him that you need to feel supported during the HSC, and that atm, he's not making you feel supported. If he needs proof, get him to read this thread.

If he says that he doesn't like to see you 'letting yourself go', tell him you have more important things to think about right now than your weight. The HSC only lasts for 34 days total, it's not like it's forever.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
that's coz he's used to idolising wafer-thin asian girls with no tits...

i concur with the above - pick on his umm... below-the-belt 'inadequacies' ;)

otherwise dump his ass.

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
I don't think after a 2 year relationship inciting all this bickering and counter attacks about penis size is the right way to solve this problem.
Talk to him about it, tell him regardless of if he's joking or not it's upsetting you and needs to stop.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Asquithian said:
not that im kncoking what you said...but a guy cant work out to make his penis bigger...
:p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
bubz :D said:
i'm making a huge generalisation here, but he sounds like the typical asian guy who doesn't see a problem with making fun of a girl who has a few curves and isn't the average stick-figured size they are in asia.

i'm asian and around your size/height... i have lovehandles that stick out like hell and make me look completely out of proportion, my legs can fit into size 7 or 8 jeans BUT my hips can't handle anything smaller than a 10. they piss me off but at the same time i kinda like being different to other asian girls.

however, i know how infuriating it is when asian guys (or guys in general, but i've only ever gotten teased by asian ones :p) go on about you being "fat", when you know you're not. if a boyfriend ever said to me, i'd snap at him, "honey you do realise that it's the same as me teasing you about having a small dick" (even if it doesn't). try that lol, if his face crumples, or if he goes silent, then say "now you know how it feels."

anyway, whichever way you go about it, i htink you should let him know how you feel. as for his family, i know a lot of asians who tend to do that, they don't mean to hurt you so don't take it too personally (even though it's hard not to) but i really don't htink they realise how much it DOES hurt... because they most likely haven't experienced the same thing. keep your chin up hun, don't let it get to you too much. good luck with him and the hsc! :)
wtf, bubz has a nice figure. Fucking asians.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
yeah what bubz said

nobody should ever do shit like that

it drives girls to anorexia and suicide and various other things

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
unless they take a focused muscle building protein diet and enforce it for a year you aren't going to beef him up
or nine years of league kekkeke

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Asquithian said:
babydulls
i assume that was an accident

i'm sure telling him how skinny he is will also eventually get on his nerves, does he like being as thin as he is?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
OK, when your family jokes about him "being to small" and he laughs it off, say, in a really loud, sarcatic voice, "you should see his cock!!!"

Then, when his parents bitch at you say "Well I'm the exact opposite your son then, you should know what I'm talkin about Mrs. Asian!!" **wink and nudge her**

It'll go down a treat!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
i give this thread 5 more pages before we ask for his address and bomb his house with molotov cocktails

Binky

mine's been a bit mean over the last couple of weeks too, and yes i have put on weight lately because of stress, and yes he has said stuff which he insisted was a joke later

his family sound like bitches. stay away from them, i would.

just wait until after the hsc, if this is still happening in a couple of weeks i think you should call it quits.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think neither of you two have a backbone. So what if he's calling u fat, your boyfriend shouldn't be there to suck up to you 24/7, if he's saying it in a heaps mean way like...
[hillbilly] Yo bitch! you got a fat ass! i hate you and you smell![/hillybilly] then of course you should leave his ass, but if it's just a little joke... then tell him u hate it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)