My boyfriend thinks I'm fat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

im_anonymous

he's recently toned up the comments a notch...so ive gained a few kilos over the HSC, but who doesnt? why isnt he more supportive about that instead of how big my arse looks in jeans?

im italian but he comes from an asian family who have a small frame.. and they comment about my weight too, he even agrees with them infront of me. im not even sure if theyre kidding. italian women cant help being more curvey dagnabit..

fark i hate that stringbean atm :mad: i make jokes to his face about flattening it..

girls, what would you do about it?
why the hell would a guy say shit like that? enforce anoerixa?

edit: those who have gone out with someone who is not stereotypically smaller/bigger than you, did your confidence wear out over time?

Last edited:

timrie6

HSC
N/A
what a dickhead
you don't need that during the hsc
get rid of him

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
Depends...if you really are overweight you should do something about it...
He should accept her how she is!!!!!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
maybe he likes ur big ass in jeans.. u never kno he might get off on that kinda thing,
if he's purposely making derogatory comments towards you just drop his ass.

S

Shuter

I'f you're not actually the size of an elephant he's probably joking.

im_anonymous

im a size 10-12..but shortish, 160cm.
It hurts when he does it infront of his family, it feels like theyre disrespecting me.

Just too add, when he comes over my house and my family tells him to put on weight -- he laughs it off..its just different for a girl.

i dont understand why he would say this, we've been together for 2 years

timrie6

HSC
N/A
regardless, he shouldn't treat you like that. But I suppose he has got it from his family.

lengstar

HSC
my friend's aunty, whom she lives with in aus, tells her she's fat all the time and she has nothing wrong with her. she was a former model too and now she's just tall and of normal build perfect for an average person. taking into context, asian parents are fuck wits in general being overly strict, overly critical and overly just a bunch of fucktard i wouldn't trust my life with in general. if he's agreeing then he's a mummy's boy. they are probably critical of your relationship as well. it ain't a personal thing, its a fob thing. just get back to worrying about your HSC which is atm more important then he'll ever be.

EDIT: 2 years? meh, i dunno. asians tend to be small. unless they take a focused muscle building protein diet and enforce it for a year you aren't going to beef him up

S

Shuter

lol, 10-12 and thinks they're fat.

Get some self confidence, that isn't fat.

neuro_logik

HSC
im_anonymous said:
im italian but he comes from an asian family who have a small frame.. and they comment about my weight too
Damn those Asians!!!!, Hell I'm asian and I wouldn't say that, but some asian families are like that, I'm glad mine arn't :)

timrie6

HSC
N/A
its actually quite small.
i know someone who is shorter than u and size 10-12 and u definately wouldn't call her fat.
she is petite

im_anonymous

Shuter said:
lol, 10-12 and thinks they're fat.

Get some self confidence, that isn't fat.
you try finding some confidence when youre surrounded by your partner's parents and theyre asking all types of questions..

At first, i didnt have a problem going out with someone with a smaller frame than me, but now im having doubts.

I hate boys. Throw rocks at the critical ones. Does he hear me complaining about why he doesnt get beefed up??

Why are guys more vain than girls..horny barstards.

masteraal

just say he has a small dick and then say to never call u fat again :p

lol i dunno...lifes a bitch..just gotta sort it all out
i also dont know women sizes so i cant comment

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
get into shape, then dump his sorry ass ahahaha

and don't forget to slap him in the face

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
Mr. Osama said:
2 x Pussy
2 x Tits
= Ultimate Pleasure
Uhhh....wouldn't that be 4 tits? I don't know, I could be wrong, I just always thought it was normal for girls to have 2 breasts each.

Anyway, this boyfriend sounds like he has a serious problem with respecting you. If you don't feel like he accepts you the way you are then he's not worth wasting your time on. To put you in a position where you are humiliated and isolated by his family is very manipulative and something you shouldn't have to put up with. If I were you I'd be firmly confronting him and refusing to allow him to emotionally abuse you like that.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T baby!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
omg dump his sorry ass. no-one says that to a girl and gets away with it... well not if they said it to me.. and i really am fat. lol.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
poison his rice and threaten him with beatings.

I know these shady asian types, you gotta keep him on a leash

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
but how can you dump someone youve been going out with for 2 years?

maybe you need to have a talk with him if you want to work this out? maybe he'll change his ways :rolleyes:

heck he could even be having some sort of masculinity complex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)