My boyfriend thinks I'm fat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoodguy

Even i wouldnt do that its fucking rude and supposedly im the biggest arsehole on BOS so yeah.

If my parents said anything rude to a gf i would smash them, ive done that before.

Ur bf is a toool.

tattoodguy

lol yeah man a few times. but they deserved it. They call the cops but yeah its all goood.

Once i nearly flatttened my grandma for disrespecting my girl friend.

luckily my paernts had the security door locked, cos if i got back in the house she would have been knocked out.

I recon as a man its ur job to look after ur gf.

The only person who has a right to hit my gf and be rude to my gf is me.

Havent u ever had a fight with ur parents?

BTW i havent punched my mum in the face, but yeah done alot of other shit. lol

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
bubz :D said:
i get told that i have big everything :|

dad: "your waist is nearly as thick as mine!" (thanks, daddy)
friend: "i want your boobs" (not sure how they'd look on someone who has to buy children's clothes)
cousin: "look at the size of your arms! they're like tree trunks!"
aunty: "you look like you're pregnant" (yup, it's about to pop out any day now :rolleyes: )

meh, asians.
??? i have seen pics of you at the open days and you are far from overweight. you're far from being anything except slim.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
im_anonymous said:
he's recently toned up the comments a notch...so ive gained a few kilos over the HSC, but who doesnt? why isnt he more supportive about that instead of how big my arse looks in jeans?

im italian but he comes from an asian family who have a small frame.. and they comment about my weight too, he even agrees with them infront of me. im not even sure if theyre kidding. italian women cant help being more curvey dagnabit..

fark i hate that stringbean atm :mad: i make jokes to his face about flattening it..

girls, what would you do about it?
why the hell would a guy say shit like that? enforce anoerixa?

edit: those who have gone out with someone who is not stereotypically smaller/bigger than you, did your confidence wear out over time?
if he thinks your fat, he is probably right, try to skip meals, cause the more u skip the more it eats from your fat rerves, and it sounds like u have alot of reserve

shortie_689

HSC
im_anonymous said:
he's recently toned up the comments a notch...so ive gained a few kilos over the HSC, but who doesnt? why isnt he more supportive about that instead of how big my arse looks in jeans?

im italian but he comes from an asian family who have a small frame.. and they comment about my weight too, he even agrees with them infront of me. im not even sure if theyre kidding. italian women cant help being more curvey dagnabit..

fark i hate that stringbean atm :mad: i make jokes to his face about flattening it..

edit: those who have gone out with someone who is not stereotypically smaller/bigger than you, did your confidence wear out over time?

OH I SO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL... MY EX WAS AN ABSOLUTE MORON... He was an absolute Gym Junkie and thinks that he is all that... Well he thought it was in my best interests to tell me that I am fat and that I need to tone up... Apparently I was a glamour but that fact that I am fat changed that and he wanted people to be jealous of him when we where out together... He told me this before I went away and his parting words where try and loose some weight before you come back... Needless to say he didn't last much longer...

BUT YES I RECKON SOME GUYS WANT TO ENFORCE ANOREXIA THE AMOUNT OF GUYS THAT TRY TO MAKE GIRLS FEEL FAT AND FEEL BAD ABOUT THEMSELVES ITS PAThETIC...

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
this guy sounds like a jerk... get rid off him, just like everyone else seems to think

sub

there's nothing rong with how u look, tell the other guy to change his views

EDIT: i am NOT calling u fat...cos im prolly fatter than u anyway... but yeah, tell him to bugger off...

Last edited:

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
im_anonymous said:

tell him to fuck off if he doesnt like it?
fuck, your boyfriend sounds like an ass!
and his family sounds just as fucked lol no offence
but seriously.. i dont know what world your from, but it aint like that over this side of town!!
he can hit the road and find another chick if he isnt happy.. as for saying comments in front of his family, HOW PLAIN RUDE + degrading!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
iambored said:
??? i have seen pics of you at the open days and you are far from overweight. you're far from being anything except slim.
well thats the point isn't it? Asian people tend to take the attitude that if you are anything more than a waif, you are fat.

So you get people who are healthy size 10's (or even smaller!) being told they are fat, even if they aren't.

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
the average size for a girl is like 14 so ur definately not fat!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
you need to either tell him to live with it or live without you
simple as
wogs have the right to be curvy its in our blood

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
lol yeah man a few times. but they deserved it. They call the cops but yeah its all goood.

luckily my paernts had the security door locked, cos if i got back in the house she would have been knocked out.

Fuck man, your disturbed.

wanton-wonton

HSC
i would hate to go out with a fucking anorexic

bit of fat is good

in fact, a bit of fat is the best...as long as its firm and not flabby...go to the gym maybe??

tattoodguy said:

it is a man's job to look after his girl but isn't everyone entitled to have their own opinion you dumbcunt? so you 'bashed' your grandma for saying shit about your gf? well, you probably are joking, pretending to be hardcore, but if you're not joking, then you are a motherfucking senseless self-centred tree fucking friendless dickwart that deserves a hard beating.

edit: merged

Last edited by a moderator:

Allira

girl who gives a fuck what he thinks im italian too n i understand im a size 10-12 n im happy with my curvey body n i am proud of it be proud n dont let him put u down my bf is skinny too n he tells me he loves my curves tell him if he wants to say that shit to u he can get fucked n stand up for your self in front of his family if they say something u dont like be confident n dont let him get the better of u because in the big sceem of things really he is only a little someone that u will forget pretty quickly n if he keeps doing this then u should forget him sooner rather then later

n to conclude be proud of your body n keep eating during the hsc study food is the hectik

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
i feel ya girl!! being italian my mum makes all them pasta dishes, spaghetti, lasagna and bread! etc all them carbs rnt exactly good for ur weight! and if my boyfriend eva said 2 me "ur fat" id say well then u can kiss my FAT ass goodbye if ur not happy with it, ur suppose to lik me regardless that im putting on weight"

OC_best_eva

The reason why he is doing it is because he is startin to get sick of the relationship and wants somethin else. By telling u what he thinks of ur body he is giving himself 2 options. 1- Breaking up which will leave him with the chance of finding what he wants. 2 - The Other option he gets is if u listen to him he gets a skinny gf. Relationships r about sacrifices. if u like him enuf at least try and change or show u care bout what he thinks. If he is jst some average boring bf then jst drop him.

Having said that, if u were to tell him that he is too skinny he shd do the same and try and bulk up. Tell him to eat carbs for dinner to get a fulller frame then a high protein diet with weights to build muscle on that frame.

As for his parents well they jst sound like fuckers. But hey 90% of 'inlaws' are.

10-12 shd be gud enuf for some skinny ugly asian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)