Mutliple Choice Answers! (1 Viewer)

nova

HSC
maka said:
HENCE 1 has to be C as INTERPERSONAL is a ROLE AS STATED BY BOS AND A decision making is a SKILL..... note if BOS go by syllabus
Nice... that means I could get 20/20!

cantoboi

Answers

Well with the coke question: biz studies exams only give hypothetical biz so it should be assumed that pepsi cola and coca cola are 2 different products from the same company hence product differentiation
Wit the mediation and conciliation q: it has to be conciliation bcoz the 3 process was arbitration, arbitration is the next step after conciliation
First q: cmon man wtf does interpersonal have anything to do with making decisons? gotta be decision making if u had common sense

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
highoctane said:
Wit the mediation and conciliation q: it has to be conciliation bcoz the 3 process was arbitration, arbitration is the next step after conciliation
Using that reasoning, that would mean that step 1 (negotiation) is directly before conciliation, which is of course wrong.

Mediation is directly after Negotiations, and the fact that the second step was to "Conduct a confidential discussion....." implies that it is exactly that, confidential. Conciliation is not confidential, as there are parties from the AIRC present to determine what comes next. With mediation, however, the neutral 3rd party is organised by the business and the only parties present are the neutral party, employer, and employee, so it is confidential.

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Joydivision, the only reason there's argument over a fairly straightforward question like the weakness/threat one is because of people like you who saw the word "rent" in the question and then got a whopping great hard on for "threat" without reading or analysing the question.

Hioctane, i hope you don't go to my school because wherever you go you're gonna scale it wayyyy down.

Last edited:

Mannix

HSC
far out..I cant believe that they made this multiple choice so ambiguous

adrianp

Stilla said:
Joydivision, the only reason there's argument over a fairly straightforward question like the weakness/threat one is because of people like you who saw the word "rent" in the question and then got a whopping great hard on for "threat" without reading or analysing the question.

Hioctane, i hope you don't go to my school because wherever you go you're gonna scale it wayyyy down.

about 3/4 out of the 60 ppl doing our BS exam left right on the first hour.. should i be worried about this :eek:

D

dar_haha

maka said:
Students learn about:
the nature of management
• the importance of effective management
management roles
– interpersonal, informational, decisional
skills of management
– people skills, strategic thinking, vision, flexibility and adaptability to change,
self-managing, teamwork, complex problem-solving and decision-making,
ethical and high personal standards

HENCE 1 has to be C as INTERPERSONAL is a ROLE AS STATED BY BOS AND A decision making is a SKILL..... note if BOS go by syllabus

I reckon you'll see a few questions with multiple answers if everyone rekons the same and its not clearly distinguishable

13 is B as it says that they are using an overdraft and it must increase CL
14 is D- as increased rent is external
16- weird i put A
17- i put C

totally agree,with 13 and 14, refer to sylabus

Last edited by a moderator:

cantoboi

wot da?

i dunno who u r stilla but u dunno wot ur goin on about
i came 1st in my school and have strong reasons i believe my m/c are correct
i'll be the guy scaling u up not down
just hope that u'll get a high enough mark for me to scale u up mate

Acid

HSC
highoctane said:
Do u want a medal mate? I mean, don't blow your own horn or anything..

but while we're on the topic, i'm 1st for business too and i would be seriously confused if its not a threat

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
maka said:
Students learn about:
the nature of management
• the importance of effective management
management roles
– interpersonal, informational, decisional
skills of management
– people skills, strategic thinking, vision, flexibility and adaptability to change,
self-managing, teamwork, complex problem-solving and decision-making,
ethical and high personal standards

I reckon you'll see a few questions with multiple answers if everyone rekons the same and its not clearly distinguishable

13 is B as it says that they are using an overdraft and it must increase CL
14 is D- as increased rent is external
16- weird i put A
17- i put C
decision making and decisional are interchangable terms.. if it was interpersonal it doesnt fit in to any of the roles (figurehead, leader and liaison)
13 i agree with..
14 is b it cant be external because its already happened and its the businesses weakness to have not been prepared for it.. because they have control over where they decide to set up and who they pay rent to and they cant minimise it... while opportunities you can minimise
16 i have no idea
17 is c.. been explained in another thread

by the way if bos went by the syllabus they would have put decision making and complex problem solving not just decision making because they are part of one skill :p
my textbook says decision making is the role so im sure others would mention it in theirs somewhere

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
highoctane said:
The joys of home schooling hey?

superbird

HSC
btw to the guy who goes "i came 1st in my school and therefore im right" and makes it as if hes the best in the state because his results will scale all our marks up...

eat my shorts :D

nikosre

i dnt know who this blind guardian is but he sounds like the biggest wanker teh world has ever seen. talking like he know everythin. I bet he fucked up the case study extended response. Who want s to bet he did?

i rekon hes the type of guy that would not have known that management contract was a form of expansion, but managed top get 20/20 cos m/c can gop that way if u know a lil bit and have luck on yourside.

nikosre

oh and seriously ppl. How the hell was questiuon 1 anything other than decion making.

seriously use your head. if u get tricked taht easily i seriously hold doubts as to how the hell ur gunna go in the exams.. fair dinkum

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Yeah i know, if you're so inclined you can brag about coming first because you have a small penis and wouldn't know any business studies if it kicked you in the ass.

ae

HSC
lol, its getting a bit rough in here :)

just chill, its been 3days since the exam, just move on.
it doesnt matter what you think the answer is, its wat the examiners think.
examiners being the one tat made the exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)