Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (1 Viewer)

S

Slide

Like that movie said. You came in chains, we came in planes. Its just as much ours as it is yours. Given that youre on your way to becoming the minority, i dont think youre in any position to talk. whats done is done. =] As long as we pay our taxes, you cant tell us shit.
I'm free.

You're a contented slave.

S

Slide

Like i said. whatever helps you sleep at night.
Muslims aren't exactly met with open arms.

We're also in an election year. And our immigration detention centres are full. And sentiment for muslims is low.

What makes you think we're not going to adopt a hard stance on immigration between now and when the muslims destroy us all?

omgd.

HSC
N/A

We're also in an election year. And our immigration detention centres are full. And sentiment for muslims is low.

What makes you think we're not going to adopt a hard stance on immigration between now and when the muslims destroy us all?
Well right now Australia is trying to make sure your tax laws dont offend the Quran because the support of muslim countries is going to help the economy. Your theories looking pretty bleak to me right now. Looks to me like pissing off muslims is the last thing you wanna do ? :D

Koran caution for Australian tax laws | The Daily Telegraph

omgd.

HSC
N/A

Why are you so skeptic ?

S

Slide

Well right now Australia is trying to make sure your tax laws dont offend the Quran because the support of muslim countries is going to help the economy. Your theories looking pretty bleak to me right now. Looks to me like pissing off muslims is the last thing you wanna do ? :D

Koran caution for Australian tax laws | The Daily Telegraph
Commerce with all peoples, alliances with none.

Like international students, we just want your money and dont care about you.

S

Slide

to be serious for a moment,

do you really believe that south park should be justifiably censored?

omgd.

HSC
N/A
You wont acknowledge the truth or facts if it hits you in the face. You're in denial so have fun with that till reality wakes you up. I'm bored of this.

Goodbye =)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
i think the whole point is that its an unskilled job. You don't need to be a genius to pick rubbish. Clean toilets etc.
and you have to be a genius to be a doctor? lol...anyone has the potential if they study hard...dumbfuck...whatd i say about uni students? egotistic...good luck with ur studying tho...hope u find a job before me...even tho theres how many students in ur class? lol

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
This is my point exactly. You think that every muslim is the same. You think its just petty name calling ? you think we care about petty name calling ? Muslims get death stares walking streets, their names disadvantage them from getting jobs, for fucks sake if you have an islamic name they do maximum security on you in every single airport still today. With nothing as their basis, other than your last name. I should know, went on a world tour a year ago and got pulled over at every since country and had our bags n coats searched. You know how humiliating that is ? Getting blamed for other peoples shit when you dont even agree with the person in the first place.
please shut the fuck up, you know what shut the fuck up means?

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
lol you do a diploma in accountingz at tafez lol. Why don't you put that out into the open? Kind of explains your hatred of educated ethnics. Yes you have to be quite bright, committed, hard working than all the rest to get into medicine, then you also have to be all that to get through medicine and all the training requirments.

Lol what does it take to get into tafe accounting? Oh just finish year 10, get your SC, apply tafe, you get in regardless cos its always a last last resort cos its so shit, go to class, pass anyway cos the candiditure is so shit, get a diploma in accountings lol.

Its harder becoming a taxi driver than getting your shitty diploma, how does it feel now?

Lol what do you hope to do with your shitty accounting diploma? Who the fuck would even think of employing you as an accountant?

You don't need to hope for me to get a job, pharmacy has a high 90% employment rate lols.
and what do you do for education? law? wow you're cool...the way you act...immaturely...i doubt you would ever get a job as the people you'd be representing would be more grown-up...and thats including the juveniles...LOL...i could go do law as well...but do i want too? hahahahah...so you lose...trying to upset me...do you have any friends? you egotistic bitch...maybe you need to get out more and get more cock?

oh ur doing pharmaceuticals...maybe i should do that...seen as they let retards like you study it

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
lol you are obviously intellectually inept as you fail to comprehend properly. Can you read? I stated earlier that i am studying pharmacy. No where did i say i study law. So why suggest i study law? Nice post edit lol. My mums a pharmacist, therefore i'll probably just take over from her.

No i doubt you could do law or pharmacy. Considering you could only get into TAFEZ for an accounting diploma. No i don't bag out UWS students, because it stands for UNIVERSITY of western syd. Why do you venture out of the BOS TAFE forum? Can you please remain in there with your tafe buddies?
lol...im 22 you dumb bitch...i can get into uni if i wanted to...in 2005 i know you probably would say my uai was shit but i got 76 uai...so yeah...you lose...im sorry...now grow up LOL...id like to see you go to bankstown tafe and bag them out...oh wait youd be fine cuz ur a lebo anyway ay...theyre probably all ur cousins

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
yeah 76 is shit. You could just turn up for your exams and get 76. You obviously think you're very intelligent, most would regard you as epic shit, not because you got 76, but you have the nerve to bag out and think you're superior to ethnics who have done so much better than you in life.

Again you fail to comprehend properly, I said i was Indian Australian before. Not lebo. No I don't have any cousins at tafe. Lol being 22 and being a mature age student and being allowed to get into uni because they feel sorry for you isn't the same as getting into uni through hard work.

when you talk do you also do this ... "hi i'm crestwood.... i'm superior to ethnics..... but i'm actually a... moron.... fuck .... you...." write proper English next time faggot. You bag out Indian doctors who can't speak English properly, but you fail to even write proper sentences.
lol...76 is shit...well done...i tried my arse off...i must be stupid...im sorry your way more intellectual than me...i guess the ability to write essays tests how smart you are...and also it means you cant earn the same amount of money...

the bold point somes up how immature you are...sorry...what knowledge you learnt in high school has helped or have you used in uni? none...oh ok

and i never said im superior...you cant read...education doesnt mean superiority anyway....

kthxbye...loser...

HSC
lol...im 22 you dumb bitch...i can get into uni if i wanted to...in 2005 i know you probably would say my uai was shit but i got 76 uai...so yeah...you lose...im sorry...now grow up LOL...id like to see you go to bankstown tafe and bag them out...oh wait youd be fine cuz ur a lebo anyway ay...theyre probably all ur cousins
lol

HSC
You're academically incompetent, just admit it.

We efnics work hard to pay for your cennelink moneys.

HSC
Subtext:
Ben.Civiletti: My sword is thicker.
Crestwood's_G: But mine is longer!
Ben.Civiletti: Thicker is better.
Crestwood's_G: I could be thicker if I wanted.
Ben.Civiletti: Yeah, but it'll never be as thick as mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)