Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (1 Viewer)

S

Slide

You're so kind. You're parents must be so proud to have given birth to such a charming offspring. Like i said, 2025, whites here will be the minority. You either get used to us, or you can do what Pauline Hanson did and leave yourself.
As a white minority i feel i am being victimised by muslim intolerance.

S

Slide

this is basically how many australians feel

[youtube]bv4Bk7qnX-8[/youtube]

S

Slide

have you noticed in every single country muslims are universally hated?

S

Slide

You're so kind. You're parents must be so proud to have given birth to such a charming offspring. Like i said, 2025, whites here will be the minority. You either get used to us, or you can do what Pauline Hanson did and leave yourself.
is that some kind of muslim achievement?

It wont make your sixth century unenlightened islamofascist ideology any less wrong.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

omgd.

HSC
N/A
NY state =/= NY city
er. i think we all know what i mean ? obviously im not talking about the city within the state ? we are comparing it to a country after all ...

bio_nut

HSC
Lol at her thinking we're the stupid ones when they all come from complete shitholes.

Yeah, intelligent culture my arse.

If you people make up the majority by 2025, Australia will become a shithole too.

S

Slide

I am so sick of the brainwashing about islam and the koran and muslims.

S

Slide

their end goal is an islamofascist shithole like saudi arabia, iraq, iran, afghanistan et al. They want to either convert or kill us infidels.

They think they're better than us, underneath it all.

And yet they still come here, and tell US we'd better get used to this.

This country belongs to us, not you.

For as long as you regard Koran > Australia, you don't deserve to be here.

You think welfare and political stability is what the west has to offer you. Yet, the greatest gift Australia has to offer you as a muslim woman is freedom. Yet you are also free to be a contented slave, much like you would in saudi arabia where you would be raped by a man, and then stoned to death for committing adultery.

Is that what you want?

You can't be a wholesale muslim and then turn around and say "we're not like the people of those countries" when their government follows religious doctrine as law.

Last edited by a moderator:

omgd.

HSC
N/A
their end goal is an islamofascist shithole like saudi arabia, iraq, iran, afghanistan et al. They want to either convert or kill us infidels.

They think they're better than us, underneath it all.

And yet they still come here, and tell US we'd better get used to this.

This country belongs to us, not you.

For as long as you regard Koran > Australia, you don't deserve to be here.

Like that movie said. You came in chains, we came in planes. Its just as much ours as it is yours. Given that youre on your way to becoming the minority, i dont think youre in any position to talk. whats done is done. =] As long as we pay our taxes, you cant tell us shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)