• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim Students demands muslim ONLY Prayer room at RMIT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
EDIT: According to the HREOC factsheet, 36% of Muslims in Australia are in fact Australians.

And about 15% are Arabs.
Yeah, but is that Anglo-Saxon Australians, Arab Australians or what? The term "Australian" is far too ambiguous to be used here, as it may well be that the majority of those "Australians" are simply Arabs who have assimilated and accepted their new Australian identity.

Scissors

HSC
Yeah, but is that Anglo-Saxon Australians, Arab Australians or what? The term "Australian" is far too ambiguous to be used here, as it may well be that the majority of those "Australians" are simply Arabs who have assimilated and accepted their new Australian identity.
Well, they're Australian. No such thing as "Arab Australian".

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Well, they're Australian. No such thing as "Arab Australian".
No, moll. is correct on this point - they could have an Arab background and born in Australia and they'd be classified as Australian, the term is pretty ambiguous.

Yeah so Scissors pulls a few unconfirmed "facts" from somewhere and you just assume it's gospel.
Incorrect, I know the facts he's referring to, it's on wikipedia and it's from 2001.
Again, please be smarter.

Last edited:

AppleNader

HSC
Incorrect, I know the facts he's referring to, it's on wikipedia and it's from 2001.
Again, please be smarter.

Yeah , its really smart to trust an online source like wikipedia that any average Joe can edit..

Why are you denying that most of the mUslims causing trouble in this country and much of the world are of Arab descent?

Scissors

HSC
Yeah , its really smart to trust an online source like wikipedia that any average Joe can edit..

Why are you denying that most of the mUslims causing trouble in this country and much of the world are of Arab descent?
You see, there's these things called 'sources'. I'm not sure if you've ever heard of them.

And what evidence do you have to support your claim that Arabs are causing most of the trouble in Australia and the world?

Last edited:

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Study: Wikipedia as accurate as Britannica - CNET News
BBC NEWS | Technology | Wikipedia survives research test
Why are you making such assertions without having any proof to back up your claim that Arabs are the cause of 95% of crimes.

Please be smarter.
Please.

AppleNader

HSC
You see, there's these things called 'sources'. I'm not sure if you've ever heard of them.

And what evidence do you have to support your claim that Arabs are causing most trouble?

What evidence do you have to support that Arabs aren't causing trouble?

I'm just going by the fact that much of the Middle East is in dire straits and has been for centuries, I'm sure most of the people that live there are Arabs.
Also Auburn, Lakemba, Bankstown are all examples of what can happen when Muslim Arabs take control of suburbs in Sydney.

Last edited:

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
What evidence do you have to support that Arabs aren't causing trouble?
What evidence do you have that there isn't a plantation of tomato crops that are on Mars that are impossible to be seen with telescopes?

And no one is claiming that a certain demographic isn't causing ANY trouble. I'm arguing with the numbers you're pulling out of your ass.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
I hate you Schroedinger.

So much.

:wave:

edit:
Oh lol, I thought you were claiming to be the troll :p.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)