• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim Students demands muslim ONLY Prayer room at RMIT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scissors

HSC
Thanks point dexter, I nearly forgot. How silly of me to assume that an Arabic religion, of which 90% of Arabs are adherents, full of anglo-saxons members was being hard done by the university.
You are an idiot.

AppleNader

HSC
Then you should make it a point to be smarter than most people.

Even though the "masses are asses". I have no problem conforming to the popular idea that the typical Australian Muslim is an Arab, I just can't help it. In fact, I'm pretty ok with it.

Scissors

HSC
right, so the typical Muslim person in Australia
isn't Arab?
Dude, you do know that Indians, Pakistanis, and Bangladeshis are from Asia, right?

And give me statistics that the "typical Muslim person" in Australia is Arab.

Scissors

HSC
EDIT: According to the HREOC factsheet, 36% of Muslims in Australia are in fact Australians.

And about 15% are Arabs.

HSC
Why they can't demand anything? They come to this country and b@*^h about how unjust it is and the inequalities about it. If their country is so good and so just why did they leave and come here?
by the same notion, no body can demand anything thing from universities. Let the cooperate entities of our society milk every dollar from us.

You are an intolerable illiterate nut. Anyone that pays thousands of dollars for fees has every right to demand what they want. It is in the hands of the University if they wish to provide Muslims with these facilities.

At the end of the day the university will see if it’s a profitable solution which may increase Muslim intakes. Deal with it.

AppleNader

HSC
EDIT: According to the HREOC factsheet, 36% of Muslims in Australia are in fact Australians.

And about 15% are Arabs.

Yeah but the 15% of Arab Muslims are responsible for causing 95% of the problems in this country.

Scissors

HSC
Yeah but the 15% of Arab Muslims are responsible for causing 95% of the problems in this country.
Apparently, 95% of statistics are made up.

Don't know though.

Seriously dude, you're wrong. Be a man about it and admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)