Muslim kids stop and bully Christian kid from eating salami sandwich during Ramadan (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
A SYDNEY couple has withdrawn their two children from a public primary school, claiming their 11-year-old son was bullied by Muslim students because he ate a salami sandwich during Ramadan.

Andrew Grigoriou said yesterday he complained to the school and to police after his son Antonios was chased and later assaulted by Muslim students after a confrontation over the contents of his lunch.

Antonios, a Year 5 student of Greek-Australian background at Punchbowl Public School in Sydney's southwest, said he and a friend had to be locked inside the library for an hour after being chased by a group of Muslim boys offended by his choice of food while they were fasting.

The Grigoriou family said the following exchange took place:

Muslim student to Antonios: "Why are you eating ham, it's Ramadan?"

Antonios: "My mum packed this for lunch today."

Muslim kids bullied my son over salami sandwich during Ramadan, family claims | The Daily Telegraph
honestly, the muslims are taking over australia.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Re: Muslim kids stop and bully Christian kid from eating salami sandwich during Ramad

seriously, i hate hearing all the stupid shit that some people do!

i wish i lived there so i can personally give shit to those dumb assholes at punchbowl/wherever stupid wogs live.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
Re: Muslim kids stop and bully Christian kid from eating salami sandwich during Ramad

seriously, i hate hearing all the stupid shit that some people do!

i wish i lived there so i can personally give shit to those dumb assholes at punchbowl/wherever stupid wogs live.
ra ra ra u so tough

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

lol, ive had experiences with groups of wogs before, and.. they can just be so shit and dumb and stuff! i'll gladly tell it to their face.

someone needs make them aware that they are not madcunts.

HSC
N/A

lol, ive had experiences with groups of wogs before, and.. they can just be so shit and dumb and stuff! i'll gladly tell it to their face.

someone needs make them aware that they are not madcunts.
lebs =/= wogs bro

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Watch out, Crusades.

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC

Bloody disgusting.

HSC
Uni Grad

Lets round up all of Australia's cunts and drown them in the pacific
Then we all win

Sprangler

HSC

Terrible, just terrible.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC

wtf that is just stupid.

some parents need to educate their children .

HSC

They will be punished by Allah.

Sprangler

HSC

What's the big deal? As a non-Muslim country we kaffirs must adapt to their way of life lest we face the inevitable bullying during Ramadan (and terrorist attacks).

Last edited:

Edu.kid

HSC

and why is this national news? I was called a f..... terrorist in school numerous times, you think i wasn't hurt but it doesn't make it national news. Yeah so they were stupid in what they did but thats kids being kids it has nothing to do with religion. You think that kid is the only one to have been teased because of his faith? i've seen school girls who have veils being spat on...does that make national news? No. since the shooting in texas by the "muslim" soldier the media has unleashed a relentless attack on muslims, wave after wave. For gods sake ramadan was 2 months ago!!! why is it now the media is reporting it? so before listening to these jews who troll Bos put the facts together.

Muslims taking over Australia? yeah right, if you don't bloody want muslims then nothing is stopping you from taking those Sri lankans stuck on the boat, no one is forcing use to bring more muslims.

Not everything has to do with religion.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

i was called a terrorist plenty of times in highschool, but it was this massive joke between my friends and i, in which i'd play along.
Even one of my teachers in year 12 played along! He'd sometimes ask me to set a briefcase, the exploding kind, next to this guy (who's like the dumbest person in our class, says the most stupid things), and the whole class (including me) would crack up. Good times :)

this thread is about the stupidity and arrogance of some ppl (im gonna take a guess and say.. lebos, or possibly arab).

Jeee

Banned
HSC

Excuse me, you are NOT a puissant member!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

and YOU are not an executive member :p

Failure_123

HSC

and why is this national news? I was called a f..... terrorist in school numerous times, you think i wasn't hurt but it doesn't make it national news. Yeah so they were stupid in what they did but thats kids being kids it has nothing to do with religion. You think that kid is the only one to have been teased because of his faith? i've seen school girls who have veils being spat on...does that make national news? No. since the shooting in texas by the "muslim" soldier the media has unleashed a relentless attack on muslims, wave after wave. For gods sake ramadan was 2 months ago!!! why is it now the media is reporting it? so before listening to these jews who troll Bos put the facts together.

Muslims taking over Australia? yeah right, if you don't bloody want muslims then nothing is stopping you from taking those Sri lankans stuck on the boat, no one is forcing use to bring more muslims.

Not everything has to do with religion.

I didn't know someone as ignorant as you could obtain a UAI of 97.1. People who make indulgent and repulsive comments like you should be the one getting bullied.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)