Muslim cleric says its OK to rape your wife (1 Viewer)

XFatimaX

HSC
god muslims are portrayed as bad by the media. i just wish those weird terrorist/wifebeater type of ones (are they the shi'ites?) would all get stabbed so that the other muslims wouldn't have to assosciate themselves with them.
.. atheism rules.
u know i wish all atheists were like u :D

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
google troll
No, I know what it is, but when half of the people on a thread are trolling half the time, I don't know when to chuckle and when to be appalled. Generally, I can tell from the severity of the statement, but sometimes you come across people who really do hold the seemingly exaggerated exclamations they express.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Nah most aren't faggots, you sky fairy worshipping piece of dogshit.
See, now I don't understand why you have to go all aggressive like that. That guy was merely complimenting another. Are you perhaps sad because he didn't compliment you? I too am an atheist, and yet somehow I've found the ability to refrain my self from such violent, anti-theistic outbursts. It's a wonder, really, seeing how I go to a school where they periodically shove religion down my throat.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
You're a faggot, too.
I like you. Your funny. I like funny.

PS: Not trolling. I laughed when I saw that remark. You also seem humorous in other threads that I've seen you in.

PSS: When you say faggot, do you mean gay? Just wondering. I'm not, but it is an interesting choice of word on your part. You know what they say about homophobes...

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Faggot doesn't mean gay any more. For fuck's sake, it is a phenomenal word and I refuse to have its use limited to cockbiting queers.

EDIT: By the syntactical nature of apostrophes to show contractions I am allowed to use it anywhere within the word, however, my usage is somewhat improper practice.

EDIT1: Suck a dick about it, queerboy.
Nice.
But get back to me. Where did I mix up "your" and "you're"?

tizona

HSC
Islam says that you can hit your wives in a way that they will not get hurt in any way, shape, or form. When you actually understand the sentence, it in fact means that you are not allowed to hit or harm your wives, since there is no hitting or beating that does not result in the harming of the victim. Since god knew some men were going to hit their wives, regarless of any allowance or not, it was a way to test men and their actions towards their wives. And prophet Muhammad said that any man who hits his wife will not be a good man in the eyes of god. So in fact, men in islam are definately not allowed to hit their wives, and will be punished for doing so.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Islam says that you can hit your wives in a way that they will not get hurt in any way, shape, or form. When you actually understand the sentence, it in fact means that you are not allowed to hit or harm your wives, since there is no hitting or beating that does not result in the harming of the victim. Since god knew some men were going to hit their wives, regarless of any allowance or not, it was a way to test men and their actions towards their wives. And prophet Muhammad said that any man who hits his wife will not be a good man in the eyes of god. So in fact, men in islam are definately not allowed to hit their wives, and will be punished for doing so.
Or you could not be a moron and recognise that most perpetrators would hit their wives and say "Oh, it didn't really hurt her" thereby evading your pathetic restriction by claiming ignorance.

tizona

HSC
Or you could not be a moron and recognise that most perpetrators would hit their wives and say "Oh, it didn't really hurt her" thereby evading your pathetic restriction by claiming ignorance.
exactly. thats what god is testing. a man who uses the meaning of that quote to his personal advantage will be punished and ridiculed in islam. because anyone knows that a hit will result in harm.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
No, they will be punished in the afterlife. An afterlife which they know nothing about and have no idea what awaits them. And if a verse from the Q'uran, the Hadith or any other scripture can be even slightly taken out of context then it invalidates the entire text. The Q'uran and the Bible are not worth the paper they're written on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)