Muslim beheads woman in in Oklahoma (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Not long from now I can see Australia turning into America. White citizens having hatred towards those of colour and police forces acting violently and maliciously towards African Americans and white Americans defending those who are responsible (i.e Michael Brown, Eric Garner, John Crawford, Ezell Ford, Dante Parker, Kimani Gray, Kendrec Mcdade, Timothy Russell, Ervin Jefferson) just to name a few.

sepideh96

HSC
I'll quote myself again, 'those who are uneducated believe whatever the media feeds them...'.

What I said before is quite ironic and am laughing right now, but tensions have already formed and recent events such as a woman in Sydney having her scarf pulled off, another being violently attacked on a train, threats being made such as beheadings of Muslims etc all indicate that many who don't have a proper understanding of the religion are swayed to think and act a certain way towards Muslims because of the media and their tendency to generalize groups of people.

sepideh96

HSC
No it's not a media fabrication and that isn't what I am saying.

What I'm trying to get at, is the fact that the media has a tendency to stereotype groups of people (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/racial-stereotypes/), and those that watch or read the news will then go on with their lives stereotyping large groups of people from the same background/culture/religion/sex the same way the media presents them i.e people in Australia-not all but still people, think that ALL Muslims are terrorists and support IS (because the media expresses the word 'Islam' loosely to terror events involving extremists and radicalized people) whilst that's not the case. This then leads to racial tensions rising and leading to the events I stated before as well as this... (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...071377600?nk=833db3266397bc04ee052b136e003fd8).

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
why is non-muslim threatening muslim schoolkids a problem but muslims threatening non-muslim school kids not?

You think islamic extremism is extremely marginal and nothing for people to get upset over, but anti-islamic extremism is "omg this is so bad :( :( :("

sepideh96

HSC
Yes, that's exactly what I said....

I'm astonishingly dumbfounded by your statements. They are both as bad as one another, yet you seem to be very defensive about the actions of those towards Muslims.

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
because you have reading comprehension issues. shiaphobia means fear of shias which is true.
no i mean how come even though IS is a shiaphobic organisation people (as shown in pic), people lump shias in with IS anyway (not evidenced in pic)

:/

PakiPrince

HSC
Taking unstable men who call themselves Muslims, then providing media coverage and making statements such as 'Islamic terrorists behead.....' is utterly disturbing. Out of the millions who deem to believe in this particular faith and would cause no harm to another person, a measly amount of extremists seem to be the ones who are representing the faith, and of course those who are uneducated believe whatever the media feeds them and become Islamophobic. Australians have already started to violently attack women and men who they believe to be Muslim (by that I mean, if you look Middle Eastern).

Not long from now I can see Australia turning into America. White citizens having hatred towards those of colour and police forces acting violently and maliciously towards African Americans and white Americans defending those who are responsible (i.e Michael Brown, Eric Garner, John Crawford, Ezell Ford, Dante Parker, Kimani Gray, Kendrec Mcdade, Timothy Russell, Ervin Jefferson) just to name a few.
This has always been existent in Australia. America on the other hand, despite having a racist element among whites to a certain extent, is far more 'better'.

It is well known America is actually one of the most tolerant countries in the world, not to mention the world's 'melting pot'. Racism in Australia far exceeds racism in America. I've been to America and never once felt people perceived me as 'different'. I felt as if I belonged to one of many different ethnicities present there (despite most confusing me for a Mexican). America is way ahead of Australia in everything from technology, education, racial tolerance, etc

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
This has always been existent in Australia. America on the other hand, despite having a racist element among whites to a certain extent, is far more 'better'.

It is well known America is actually one of the most tolerant countries in the world, not to mention the world's 'melting pot'. Racism in Australia far exceeds racism in America. I've been to America and never once felt people perceived me as 'different'. I felt as if I belonged to one of many different ethnicities present there (despite most confusing me for a Mexican). America is way ahead of Australia in everything from technology, education, racial tolerance, etc
The south isn't as racist as it is before I can tell you that. When my mate was a around 5-6 in the late 80s they'd have KKK rallies every month in his town. Now they don't even exist. Racism isn't all gone by its a lot better and its a lot more subtle. Racial abuse in Aus happens WAY more than the US and that includes the south from my experience and people that i know living there who aren't white.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Given that the vast majority of interracial crime in america is black on white, blacks don't really have much of a fucking leg to stand on when they cry about "muh racism"

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Society doesn't exist for your feelings not to be hurt

at least pakistani women don't have to be worried about be gang-raped when they come to rest, which can't be sai for western girls going to pakistan

stop being such a fucking cry baby you currry faggot

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Given that the vast majority of interracial crime in america is black on white, blacks don't really have much of a fucking leg to stand on when they cry about "muh racism"
You shoot a white boy cops will come.

That's the benefit of being white. Cops are racist as shit in America. My friend got pulled over in texas for expired car rego, possession of unregistered LOADED firearm a big no no in texas because he was travelling interestate from Oklahoma lol, doesn't have a firearm license (required in Texas, not for Oklahoma). If the cop really wanted to fuck him he could've gone to jail for a long time and lose his job. But no, since he's a six foot nine white boy wearing cowboy boots, cop just let him go with a verbal warning lol. If he was mexican or black i don't think the same result would have occurred.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
That's the benefit of being white. Cops are racist as shit in America. My friend got pulled over in texas for expired car rego, possession of unregistered LOADED firearm a big no no in texas because he was travelling interestate from Oklahoma lol, doesn't have a firearm license (required in Texas, not for Oklahoma). If the cop really wanted to fuck him he could've gone to jail for a long time and lose his job. But no, since he's a six foot nine white boy wearing cowboy boots, cop just let him go with a verbal warning lol. If he was mexican or black i don't think the same result would have occurred.
black commit much more violent crime than any other race and much much more interracial crime than any other race

but im going to say that black suffer crushing racism because my white friend didn't get arrested by police and i personally think that it would have been different if he had been black

nice one

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)