Music club? (1 Viewer)

dcmario

HSC
Hi guys.

As a 1st yr student at UNSW im just wondering if theres any music group/society/clubs w/e you call them.(Kensington campus btw )

Also I wanted to ask you guys if there are like music rooms ( like a room that contains instruments to jam and stuff which you can book etc. )

Thanks

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hi guys.

As a 1st yr student at UNSW im just wondering if theres any music group/society/clubs w/e you call them.(Kensington campus btw )

Also I wanted to ask you guys if there are like music rooms ( like a room that contains instruments to jam and stuff which you can book etc. )

Thanks
MuSoc is one. I know we have a Strings Ensemble as well... UNSW Orchestra. Check the link above.

For your second thing, what instruments are we talking? If it's piano, we have piano rooms (3 - available to Silver Arc Members) and a free piano hidden somewhere on campus whose location I won't disclose because I'd like to keep it to myself =P

primalchaos3

HSC
Uni Grad
a free piano hidden somewhere on campus whose location I won't disclose because I'd like to keep it to myself =P
i know where it is!!! we can arrange a time to meet and if you pay me some $$$ ill let you know where it is :D
probs $10 ono.

btw how good are you at piano @shadowdude? :p and what types of pieces/songs do you play?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i know where it is!!! we can arrange a time to meet and if you pay me some $$$ ill let you know where it is :D
probs $10 ono.

btw how good are you at piano @shadowdude? :p and what types of pieces/songs do you play?
what, i already know where it is.

and i'm doing like... grade 3 or so work. there are others who are grade 6, 7 or even 8 - i know a few, i have a couple of friends who are that level and they show almost everyone up.

so that's why i go for 'good sounding, contemporary' songs. so... the songs i will play when on that piano are:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Theme
Sonic Rainboom
Baking Cupcakes
Winter Wrap Up!
At the Gala
Pokemon Theme

and then a few classical pieces here and there if i can remember them.

Working on a few more so I can add to that but... uni work :(

oyuck

HSC
Can we learn an instrument at uni? Does anyone teach on campus?

erespall

Pirate Lord.. Arrr
HSC
If i see one more fag walking around with a Ukelele.... they die....

Are there amps in any of the rooms? like the ones you can use with the silver arc membership?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)