Murali (1 Viewer)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
everyone is jealous of his bowling abilities and make up shit to try n stop him

Stueyyy

i reckon its a disadvantage being a chucker, and especially as hes bowling spin does it really matter? Its harder to control the spin and accuracy when you chuck i feel so who really cares

just my opinion

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
the PM thinks hes a chucker ... lols

untamedanimal

I dont think hes a chucker, and i dont mind people calling him one because its their own opinion. What really irritates me is for someone who has never watched a game of cricket in their lives calling him a chucker soley based on what they see on tv and in newspapers. They have to remember that only his doosra has been banned, not all his ball types.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
he is a champ! leading wicket taker...got it before warney, and the PM isnt happy about that... ;)

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC

KfWang

HAHAHAHA TOSSER!!!! lol just kidding, i reackon hes alright, i mean its not like he can help the fact hes double jointed..

anyway the PM is such a funny one haha cracks me up every time, i dont think Murali should have as BIG a cry as he has had, i mean sure he would be pissed off, but no need to threaten not to come to aus

untamedanimal

just think though, would you want to come and play at a place with thousands of people chanting that you are a chucker and a cheater

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Far out Howard is such a tosser lol , no one wants his fucken opinion !!!

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
no one wants her opinion either :p

Skip

Murali is a legend!!!!!
Technically he "chucks" his doosra, the thing is that this is only according to the ICC's current laws which allows fast bowlers 10 degrees of straightening and spin bowlers 5. His arm-speed is the same as a normal fast bowler's therefore he should be allowed into the 10 degrees category (his doosra is 10 degrees). The University of Western Australia (UOWA) ( the place where he was tested to see if he chucked) said the laws aren't adequate and ill-based, the experts recomended that Murali's doosra should be allowed until more research has been put into spin bowling and its bio-mechanics.
Also the the UOWA said that Murali doesn't gain any advantage by straightening his arm 10 degrees, he gets it from his helicopter (super-elastic) wrists which allows him to impart amazing amounts of spin on the ball.
For those of you who still aren't convinced: the fact that he cant straighten his arm fully creates the illusion that he chucks, an illusion many people have fallen for). If we take into account his disability (Inability to fully straighten his arm) it appears he delivers the ball at 30 degrees but because he can't straighten past about 15 it really is only 10-15, which according to the UOWA should be the acceptable limit.
Anyway, I hope you understood this and accept that Murali doesn't chuck.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
If Murali doesnt get banned then I might as well bowl the Doosra when I play backyard cricket...........

untamedanimal

Well the dumb thing is, and alan border himself admitted it, that if his bowling technique is legal, they should should complaining and start teaching the kids to bowl like that because its effective

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
Originally posted by RiCe_GrOwEr
If Murali doesnt get banned then I might as well bowl the Doosra when I play backyard cricket...........
u do that....... no ones stopping u....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)