• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Murali (1 Viewer)

Pace Setter

Originally posted by ZeGoat
if you give him the same tolerance level, he will not have the same amount of degrees, because his degrees should start from when his arm is the straightest it can be and therfore they cant both be the same in current rules...

and about the international disabled cricket, you can see how much trouble he gives normal batsmen, WITHOUT the use of the doosra, imagine him in a competition where everyone else was at a significantly lower level to him, it would be pointless for him to bowl in that competition...
Well, at least he would be within the rules there. Do you have information on, how many degrees he does bend his arm from "his" straightest?

and if a bowler had a quicker arm action, thats another variation to his bowling attack, it by no means illegal...
Unless new rules were reinstated for Murali ONLY, those "variation" spinners would be pretty much blatantly chucking at faster pace...how unfair would that be.

and if there is a little extra "zing" especially under pressure, if it included bending the elbow more, im pretty sure they would have realised...
Since all his deliveries contain some kind of optical illusion, how could you tell apart the deliveries with zing from those that didnt? Surely they havent gone to such lengths as to figure out how to tell the difference, even using a computer. I highly doubt experts in biomechanics even thought about testing something as game orientated as that.

budj

HSC
I was using hyperbole u idiot. Murali's an embaracement to cricket? By induction, therefore Warne's an embaracement. Yeh I'll blame my mum for putting pills in my water to make me look anorexic so that society can sympathise with me.

Man how is Murali an embaracement? Just think if he was Aussie, and he was leading wicket taker, u all would be up the ICC arses trying to legitimise him.

A bomb goes of in SriLanka makes it a security threat. Fucking I shouldn't be in Australia then. Fuk, if a bomb goes of, does it mean that more bombs are likely to go of? If anything, the security for players would of improved.

Pace Setter

Originally posted by budj
Murali's an embaracement to cricket? By induction, therefore Warne's an embaracement. Yeh I'll blame my mum for putting pills in my water to make me look anorexic so that society can sympathise with me.
So you've dismissed all possibility of Warne telling the truth about the pills? What makes you so sure? Whatever reason that might be, why have you not also already dismissed Murali's reason for not coming here: ie "personal reasons," rather than the alleged "cowardice."

A bomb goes of in SriLanka makes it a security threat. Fucking I shouldn't be in Australia then. Fuk, if a bomb goes of, does it mean that more bombs are likely to go of? If anything, the security for players would of improved.
A bomb went off in Iraq the other day. I guess that means tighter security from the yanks and co. Does it now mean that the country's a safe place, just because a bomb went off?

When a bomb's gone off in the country, it usually means either:

1. Your enemy's finished plotting and preparing for a series of attacks OR
2. You've pissed them off so much they just had to give you a warning.

Either way, you have an enemy, an enemy with an agenda to wreck havoc on your country/city, usually due to actions of yours that have caused a deep desire for retribution.

Might just be me, but I used to think that countries in this scenario were generally much more dangerous to reside in than ones that weren't, especially when you're a well-known sportman.

how u doin?

HSC
Just think if he was Aussie, and he was leading wicket taker, u all would be up the ICC arses trying to legitimise him.

If Murali was australian this would never have been an issue because he wouldnt have made it to state level - the rules would have been applied.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Geez now we are saying this Malinga guy chucks??
Far out , give it a rest!!

im pretty sure he doesnt , cause i swear i have seen another bowler with a similar action

Either in the West Indies or South Africa

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
yea dere was......... geoff thomson.........who payed for........... wait fot i.......... Australia :uhhuh:

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
so what do people think about the stories coming from england about murali wearing a brace on his elbow and still bowling his deliveries..... this is a neutral statement not asking for a massive argument..... i just wanted to know how people really against him feel about these results...

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
yeah and apparently he turns the ball every bit as much. Just shows that he doesnt chuck his off spiner and that he is all class. He deserves to be the world record holder.

how u doin?

HSC
the people saying he turns it 'just as far' are speculating. and all it does is give weight to the arguement that he can bowl legally not that he does. ill bet my bottom dollar that if this gives credibility to his technique and he is allowed to continue bowling in test cricket he'll just go back to chucking.

it should also be noted that this was brought up by Tony Grieg, who is not only a shit commentator, but would gladly suck murali's cock if given half a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)