multipul choice (1 Viewer)

~FLO~

hey, i cant remeber exactly what answers i put, and i cant work them out coz teh supervisors of my exam wouldnt let me take the multiple choice and option sections home!! so that sucked!!
i thought teh multiple choice were alright, not to hard and i agree that it was the easy part of teh test!! Although i was disappointed with the paper actually!!
but from what i can see from ur above answers and what i think i remember choosing, i think i did alright!!

were u guys allowed to take the multiple choice and option section home??

bc_27

HSC
disco_dave said:
17 is C. the test is not testing what is criteria is = not valid. but is is consistant = reliable

thats my theory
Bingo.

That was exactly my reasoning in the exam

cassie8

Scan Mutiple Choice

can someone please scan the sheet in so i can work out which ones i got right and wrong THHHHHHHHHANKS
!!!!!
i thuoght it was pretty good except who did the health of young pepole?
cause like what the hell did u write for the 15 marker!! it just got me soooo confused!! expecially when i could hear the pidgeons mating in the roof like mmmmmmmmrrrrrrrr mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mrrrrrrrrrrrr i wish someone would shoot them!

cLiKaH

equal-ness in multiple choice

did u all know that if there are 20 multiple choice q's they have to be equal.....
eg: five a's, five b's, five c's and 5 d's.........
so if had like 10 a's then u definately were off track....
so i spent another 10 whole minutes going throught them to check and change

stazi

Nightman
HSC
SHIT! That really sucks. Never realised its 5 of each. That's crap BOS shouldnt do that. Is it the same for other subjects too?

mardo

My m/c choices.

(1) D
(2) A
(3) B (because the prevalence of mental illness is high, but it does not DIRECTLY lead to much mortality (althought it INDIRECTLY causes suicide)
(4) A
(5) A (because state governments have the main responsibility for the provision of public health care services)
(6) B (because that's just the truth, even though it's like not even in the syllabus)
(7) D (because the others are a joke)
(8) A (because health promotion reflects the 'new public health approach', of which the Ottawa Charter is a part)
(9) C (because D and B are not factually correct, and C is more correct than A)
(10) B (because assertiveness skills allow individuals to BE ASSERTIVE.....therefore take control of their own lives, which is the same as 'empowerment')
(11) B (because 'makes necessary adjustments in response to cues during performance' means the same thing as having 'kinesthetic sense', and only athletes in the autonomous stage of skill acquisition have kinesthetic sense)
(12) A (i put D in the exam, only because 'focusing' is not a syllabus point, whereas the other 3 are, and paying attention to the opponent's movements is obviously not goal setting, and it's not mental rehearsal, so i guessed it was a form of relaxation..... anyway let me know if you have any ideas on this)
(13) B (because a 'trained athlete' has a higher anaerobic threshold, which means that they can break down lactic acid relatively quickly, althought not in 10-20 seconds)
(14) D (closed because the diving board is always 10m high etc, discrete because it has a distinct start and end point)
(15) C
(16) D (subjective because it requires the judges to make a judgement based on opinion, however it is prescribed because the areas of 'manouevres, wave selection and time of ride' are prescribed by the sport's governing body)
(17) C (it is reliable because it is done under the same conditions each time, however it is not valid because it tests speed and not agility/balance)
(18) D (because it comes after the execution of teh skill, and knowledge of performance because it shows the athlete that they stepped over the line, ie a performance fault)
(19) C
(20) C

cassie8

no its not actually five i went to a study day thing at syd uni and its at least 4 and no more then 6!! but it can fuck u up thinking about that cause then when u change one and u have tio change abnother u get it wrong.. bit like price is right eh ;)

cLiKaH

to: 1time4theppl..

my teacher is on the part of the marking criteria board or something or other (can't really remember exactli) but she told us it's definately 5 each.... but as some one else said if u change ur answers well then u might change the wrong one and end up getting a lower mark.... and b coz i'm not the smartest in the world and i hardli opened my books for studying i went back and looked thru them and i had like seven a's and six b's so sumthing had to be wrong......

cj_bridle

HSC
according to these posts i got 19/20 !!!! and the one i think i got wrong i changed it FFS!!!!

w00t...

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
Worst theories ever

Dispell these urban legends of 5 for each, its farkin multiple choice theres no template for how many each option can be hell one exam they should make every single answer A and watch all the students freak out.

Some of you guys are goign to cause others to really freak out for their next exams...

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
cLiKaH said:
did u all know that if there are 20 multiple choice q's they have to be equal.....
eg: five a's, five b's, five c's and 5 d's.........
so if had like 10 a's then u definately were off track....
so i spent another 10 whole minutes going throught them to check and change
is this bullshit?? it cant be true can it??

that doesnt seem right that they do that!! :S

Brad

There is no way someone would change there answers due to the fact that there were uneven numbers of A's etc..... wtf.

cassie8

with out wings

hey with outwings omg i didnt realise u go to schookl u must be so smarrrt i alawys look at all the stuff uve posted i think it came in handy today!!! hhehehe
did u do health of young people?
what school do u go to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)