1) Definately D. Others non-modifiable.
2) Definately A. Others not criteria.
3) Definately B. Dave: You porbibly thought morbidity means death. It means sickness. There's high sickness for mental health, but low death (only from suicide- however thats considered an injury, and indirectly).
4) Definately A. others not indicators of health status
5) This one I hope is A. Although I can't verify it as I cant find any statistics. Although it would seem right, as medical services is too vague and isnt in the syllabus.
6) GOT IT WRONG
It's B. Makes sense actually. I'm silly. Just looked up statistic
7) Fairly ambiguous. I would say D, as that was in the text book and the other sources arent as reliable as qualifications: each person is an individual with specific needs.
8) Definately A. Rob wrote B, but reorienting health services is trying to shift the approach to promotion over treatment
9) Who the hell knows. Who the hell will ever know until the BOS reveals the answers. Noone. Worst question of the test by far. You all wrote C, but I argue this with Why did the incidence drop after this year? I answered D, although its probably wrong. Oh well. Poop!
10) pretty sure its B. You all agree with me too. others not really empowerment.
11) I wrote A, but could be B. Probably B
12) I wrote A, so did you. Although, I never knew focusing was in the syllabus.
13) Definately B
14) hmmm this has been much discussed. I wrote A. Damn, you all wrote D.
15) Definately C
16) 80% sure its D. Notice how it says 'estimated' also its a score out of 10 based on only 3 things, with the manouvers and wave selection being ambiguous. So its subjective plus prescribed
17) C. Definately not valid - no change of direction, but its reliable because youll get an accurate result.
18) Definately D. I love easy questions
19) C. Definately. Swimming isnt an easy skill. Its also a child.
20) C . Definately