Multiple Choice questions (1 Viewer)

shongaponga

HSC
Here's an upload of a bank of multiple choice questions covering all 8 topics for anyone who wants to get some more exposure to multiple choice style questions. There's over a 100 questions and I've also uploaded the worked solutions. If anyone notices any mistakes in the solutions just tell me and i'll get it changed and re-upload :)

Attachments

billym

HSC
This is an excellent resource.

Who created it?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Nice, but some of the questions seem a bit too long for a MC question.

karnbmx

HSC
Nice, but some of the questions seem a bit too long for a MC question.
This. I really doubt BOS is going to put a resisted motion question as a MC question that is normally worth 2-3 marks.

shongaponga

HSC
This is an excellent resource.

Who created it?
My teacher gave me it, and I asked if i could post it up and he said sure :)

This. I really doubt BOS is going to put a resisted motion question as a MC question that is normally worth 2-3 marks.
I doubt it as well, but hey it doesn't hurt to practice the questions nonetheless.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Here's an upload of a bank of multiple choice questions covering all 8 topics for anyone who wants to get some more exposure to multiple choice style questions. There's over a 100 questions and I've also uploaded the worked solutions. If anyone notices any mistakes in the solutions just tell me and i'll get it changed and re-upload :)
Thats copyrighted man ^^

LTEHSC

HSC
N/A
many thanks shongaponga,
This is an excellent resourse for Ext2 students. It is too complicated for a 2U student.
I just wonder if you have ORB for 2U for many of us are 2U students.
Thank you in advance.
LTE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)