Mr. Waldron @ North Shore Chatswood (1 Viewer)

ishq

brown?
HSC
I didnt like his style much - I went for one holiday couse in the summer vacation to 'try' it because everyone recommended him - and I was quite dissapointed.

He's too flowery and concepty for me.

P

pLuvia

go to the head centre in chatswood, and ask if mr waldron is there. and then he should be in his own office.. just ask about that.. then ask him yourself.. better for yourself to ask him

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Too bad for me I don'tgo to the Chatswood Centre,,,..........

silentprayer

silently praying
HSC
yes mr. waldron-glyde is an excellent teacher, i got 100% in my school assessment task thanks to his help. for some reason though i cant get the most out of his normal ns classes

Howliee

HSC
haha i just thought i would randomly type up his name in google and i was so surprised to find this link ... yepyep hes reli smart and funny hes tutorin me now

D

dzzlng_07

is mr waldron really THAT good? i want to try it because everyone's telling me how good he is. chatswood is so far for me so i need to know he's tops before i go..

sooo... is he really THAT good?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Yeah, hes really good, but its hard to get a place, and he only tutors people for a maximum of 1 hour. A family friend who owns a north shore centre told me to go to Mr Waldron because her son got a UAI of 99 after only being in Australia for a few years.

D

dzzlng_07

its sooooooo far tho.. i live like.. beyond lidcombe.. is it worth it going for one hour just for him?

oh and are there any other good/well known tutors that are closer?

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
I never actually used his "super essay" but the guy is a legend. One of the best teachers I've ever had.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
dzzlng_07 said:
its sooooooo far tho.. i live like.. beyond lidcombe.. is it worth it going for one hour just for him?

oh and are there any other good/well known tutors that are closer?
Im trying to get a place with Mr Waldron im on a waiting list but they said i'll definetly get a place next year. I live an hour away near the blue mountains it takes me around an hour to get there. But i currently get tutored at the English Teaching Academy in Chatswood its by Alan Nerva it's like 2 streets away from North Shore Chatswood, a cousin of mine got 99.75 and i spoke to a guy who goes there his sister got a uai of 99.90.

Waldron- I heard he gives you lots of homework and he says his teaching method is more effective because of peoples attention spans.

- L1n -

HSC
hahahahhahahah waldo is a champion, if u want success in 3 u or 4 u english his the man, he will demolish ur school teachers in those units, i had him for like whole yr 12 and compared to mys chool teacher this dude absolutely knows his shit.

Chicago

Now how heavy is that??!!
HSC
- L1n - said:
hahahahhahahah waldo is a champion, if u want success in 3 u or 4 u english his the man, he will demolish ur school teachers in those units, i had him for like whole yr 12 and compared to mys chool teacher this dude absolutely knows his shit.
I agree completely...hes a champ!!! Cause of him i had words in my essays even my teachers hadnt heard of :p .......guys an ABSOLUTE LEGEND.....who gives a shit about how much he charges.......i finished with marks of 15/15 for story, 14/15 for AOS and 18,18,19 for modules..........all due to him!!!

- L1n -

HSC
Chicago said:
I agree completely...hes a champ!!! Cause of him i had words in my essays even my teachers hadnt heard of :p .......guys an ABSOLUTE LEGEND.....who gives a shit about how much he charges.......i finished with marks of 15/15 for story, 14/15 for AOS and 18,18,19 for modules..........all due to him!!!

lol i could of got those marks if i finish had a hard time putting everything he said in and did'nt finish last module but consideirng the stuff i did finish it was acing 101.

D

dzzlng_07

wow.. so .. if i call and apply and get on the waiting list.. i'll be able to get tutored by him for yr 12 right? im in yr 11 atm

- L1n -

HSC
dzzlng_07 said:
wow.. so .. if i call and apply and get on the waiting list.. i'll be able to get tutored by him for yr 12 right? im in yr 11 atm

thats if he has his own private tutro sessions but if he dosen't i suggets u call up North Shore Chatswood and ask what classes he is taking currently but i would recommend a class environment becos 1 on 1 it's good but at the same time it's not as opinionated like when i was there i was in a class say about 8 and we were all doing "Individual and Society" we all did pretty well and we had inputs into the discussion and stuff.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
His yr 11 classes are working from those stupid north shore english work booklets and most of them will prob be irrelevant to your current module(s) or AOS.

=candii=

HSC
is this guy a teacher at a school outside of NS? if he is, does nebody know what school he teachers at?

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
He was largely responsible for increasing my 13/20's to 17-18's and I only took 1 week of lessons with him in a class. Yes he is THAT good.

I even gave an english lesson to my physics class once based on his teachings :D

dreamzcn

HSC
omg a mr waldron fans thread LOL

na he only teachers at north shore now, used to be a teacher at north syd girls

kerokero

HSC
he'd be honoured to know that he has a thread dedicated to how wonderful he is..are his fingers still orange from all the carrots he eats?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)