MQ, UWA and Monash for B.Com? Triple major? (1 Viewer)

redwan169

HSC
Hello,

I am an international student and I got accepted by MQ, UWA and Monash for B.Com. It may sound absurd but I was looking for advice on getting a triple major on accounting,finance and marketing from either of the three university whichever I may choose. I know its going to be worse than hell but I was just planning few things before starting off and few advice could really help me out.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello,

I am an international student and I got accepted by MQ, UWA and Monash for B.Com. It may sound absurd but I was looking for advice on getting a triple major on accounting,finance and marketing from either of the three university whichever I may choose. I know its going to be worse than hell but I was just planning few things before starting off and few advice could really help me out.
Hi I moved your thread to a new one to make it clearer what you were looking for.

I'd ask why you want to do a triple major in those three areas given that they don't have that much in common. The normal pair is accounting and finance, but I know some who benefitted from accounting and marketing (since you need to be able to understand financial data/management accounting and apply it)... but to do all three seems like a waste of time/effort/money and won't necessarily improve your job prospects. Do you know what you actually want to do? And do you plan to graduate and work here or back in your home country?

In terms of Macquarie vs. UWA vs. Monash, I'd probably lean towards either Macquarie or Monash since both are a bit more recognised particularly in the Accounting or Commerce fields. But depending on your answer/comments above, this could change.

immabee

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello,

By the time when you have gained admission to UWA, you've can't do triple majors anymore (nor UWA offers double degree either). Just check with the universities (research) to find out where you can do triple majors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)