MQ Chatter Thread (3 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
I see, thanks for the info guys.

Interesting, I guess a split degree gives you the flexibility of not going with law if you don't wish, but I assume it affects your degree quite badly (in terms of length) should you decide to proceed with law?

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Had my finance exam today. Twas easier than expected.

Omg, tomorrow my last exam. I'm so close to freedom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I see, thanks for the info guys.

Interesting, I guess a split degree gives you the flexibility of not going with law if you don't wish, but I assume it affects your degree quite badly (in terms of length) should you decide to proceed with law?
Splitting your degree when you're doing a double degree effectively turns it into two concurrent degrees. If you finish the required units and requirements to be awarded one degree, you can graduate with a "B Commerce" or a "B Arts" and then continue doing units in Law and be awarded with the degree later.

If you don't wanna do law anymore, you can just internally transfer into b comm and just finish the requisite units.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm dying from ACCG224 :(
There is literally just so so much content.

I'm trying to focus on making sure I know enough about the higher worth questions (PPE, Cash Flows, Leases) to get really good marks, and then get average marks for the rest.

The only things I'm confident in are PPE and Leases, and maybe integrated reporting. Everything else is a bit iffy :(

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Hope you both do swell! ♥

The unit sounds gross [emoji24]

ameher

HSC

I'm trying to focus on making sure I know enough about the higher worth questions (PPE, Cash Flows, Leases) to get really good marks, and then get average marks for the rest.

The only things I'm confident in are PPE and Leases, and maybe integrated reporting. Everything else is a bit iffy :(
By far the toughest commerce subject i ever did. Third year accounting was so much easier.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Just remember to put OCI and P/L and I'm sure we'll ace PPE :uhoh:

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Well my first exam is done? :lol:

It wasn't as bad as last time. Actually managed to have a decent attempt at all the questions. Fairly confident I'll have done enough to pass for once!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Well my first exam is done? :lol:

It wasn't as bad as last time. Actually managed to have a decent attempt at all the questions. Fairly confident I'll have done enough to pass for once!
I hope we pass :eek:

Literally forgot how to do a lease question, and only managed to hopefully correct the lesee payment schedule.

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
I hope we pass :eek:

Literally forgot how to do a lease question, and only managed to hopefully correct the lesee payment schedule.
Ah no that sucks! My lessee schedule came out great, so I was happy with that. Not so sure on Lessor. I liked the journal entry part. I know that came out right!

Impairment on the other hand... Stupid impairment.

My CFS went okay from a T Account perspective, but it didn't balance because I clearly forgot something and I don't know what! (I mean I wrote what the balancing amount would be, but it was wrong :p)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)