MQ Chatter Thread (2 Viewers)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
@BLIT2014! Hey, you're still around! And a moderator at that. Man, it's been ages since I've been here. How are you doing? Are you still at MQ or did you leave after grad? Seems most tertiary edu forums are a bit dead, so is your surveymonkey link :p
Left after graduation.

I probably should edit my signature.

Yeah, forums are a tad dead!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I am, but tbh, Idk much about the uni. What's it like scenery wise, teaching wise, culture wise?
One of the "gum tree" Universities so heaps of outdoor space and the largest outdoor sculpture park in the Southern Hemisphere.

Teaching wise depends on degree/units, and I'd say the culture varies depending on the degree too.

What degree?

sab13562

HSC
One of the "gum tree" Universities so heaps of outdoor space and the largest outdoor sculpture park in the Southern Hemisphere.

Teaching wise depends on degree/units, and I'd say the culture varies depending on the degree too.

What degree?
Im thinking commerce

sab13562

HSC

What degree?
Also thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)