Most OVERRATED sport stars (1 Viewer)

P.T.F.E

HSC
yeh he is good at winning games, big contribution a duck of lyk under 6 balls....great job (Y)
you going to judge him on one innings. what about the first innings ponting and clarke saved our bums. and the runs he saves in the feild. and wickets his taken while bowlin in other test matches.

trickx

HSC
you going to judge him on one innings. what about the first innings ponting and clarke saved our bums. and the runs he saves in the feild. and wickets his taken while bowlin in other test matches.
He's a tool. I'm not saying he lacks talent, just merely saying he's a tool.

Clarke was expelled from Westfields Sports High School because of bad behaviour, they wouldnt even play him in the school's team. His dad owned an indoor sports complex, knew some people in the cricketing community, talked his son into playing grade and shires and eventually into the state team where he did quite well, making his way into the National team.

As I've said, Michael Clarke is a tool.

P.T.F.E

HSC

Clarke was expelled from Westfields Sports High School because of bad behaviour, they wouldnt even play him in the school's team. His dad owned an indoor sports complex, knew some people in the cricketing community, talked his son into playing grade and shires and eventually into the state team where he did quite well, making his way into the National team.

he may have been but the last two years i believe he has grown up and taken responsibility well which has reflected in his cricket furher i agree to some degree, but i don't think he is a tool and definately not overrated.

Bainesy

HSC
any player that plays professional golf, bowling, darts and cricket. cmon, wtf kind of sports are these?

anybody that plays them is overrated

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
any player that plays professional golf, bowling, darts and cricket. cmon, wtf kind of sports are these?

anybody that plays them is overrated
Golf requires large ammounts of skill.

Cricket is possibly the hardest sport to master, imagine a ball comming at you at 100km/h.

Darts requires extensive practice.

Bowling is............ fun ?

You got me there.

trickx

HSC
Golf requires large ammounts of skill.

Cricket is possibly the hardest sport to master, imagine a ball comming at you at 100km/h.

Darts requires extensive practice.

Bowling is............ fun ?

You got me there.
Yes, golf requires a crazy amount of skill, but it involves a more mental approach rather than physical.

Cricket, dude .. 100km/h is Shane Warne's pace. What about the bowlers that can go over 155km/h ..

And fucking lol at darts and bowling.

totalnoob

HSC
You know it's easy for us spectators to sit here and criticise but the simple facts are that all sports stars have worked incredibly hard to get to where they are and achieve what they have.

Having said that, some sports stars are just pus. I reckon Benji Marshall, cos he hasnt done anything except commentate since he helped the tigers to a premiership win.

Prove me wrong benji

Roy9

HSC
WOW to the guy that said cricket deserves no skill (let alone golf, have you ever played it?!). Just last year I faced a guy who was probably the quickest in the area and apparently he only bowled around 120-125km/h.... I can tell you right now that I am a decent batsmen and for the first time playing I was really intimidated and to a little degree scared when facing up to him. I can't imagine trying to bat against (let alone score runs) someone who can bowl upwards of 140km/h.

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Winner should have been Mitchell Johnson.

Clarke has sloppy shots, especially on the offside. And wtf at some magazine naming him the Sexiest Sportstar in 2008.

Definately overrated.
Only because it's true.

I thought it was a tie with ricky.p
Meh, He's still a winner!

Muhammad Ali.

He thought he was the best but he never vs'ed me did he?
Omg YES!

Bingle is overrated
I agree, She's pretty, but definitely overrated.

Benji Marshall.
Oh hell no!

Scott Prince
Joel Griffiths
Melissa Barbieri
Dale Steyn
Oh, You didnt...

His Dad STILL owns the indoor sporting complex, and even if you "know some people," if you suck, you're not going to make it as far as he has.

You may think he's a tool, but he's a tool that can play cricket.

He is not overrated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)