• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most OVERRATED sport stars (1 Viewer)

Crashy19

HSC
What you're saying makes no sense
Johns is the best Rugby League player ever he is not overrated

im not saying he played bad
yes he played awesome
but he wouldnt have had all this 'pressure' on him if the rest of the teams he played with helped him a bit more and played to their full potential
they all stood back so when he HAD to do something by himself because there was no one backing him up, he got massive reps
ie. the more he got talked up, the more the other players stood back and so he seemed more outstanding

Mozza91

HSC
maybe im just not wording it right
its hard to explain
He made players around him look better then they actually were.
The commentators used to go on about him alot but at least it was warranted unlike the way they babble on about Smith and Slater who don't deserve the raps they get

Drewx

HSC
I fail to see why Beckham is overrated. He's over the hill but never in a million years was he overrated. He's the best right midfielder England ever produced and his freekicks are by far the best I've ever seen. The man's won a Champions League, 6 premier league titles, 1 Li Liga, 2 FA Cups, 108 caps for England, is a former England and Man U captian, UEFA Player of the year and a part of the 1998 World Cup Team of the Tournement. Now show me how in hell is he overrated.

LordPc

HSC
I fail to see why Beckham is overrated. He's over the hill but never in a million years was he overrated. He's the best right midfielder England ever produced and his freekicks are by far the best I've ever seen. The man's won a Champions League, 6 premier league titles, 1 Li Liga, 2 FA Cups, 108 caps for England, is a former England and Man U captian, UEFA Player of the year and a part of the 1998 World Cup Team of the Tournement. Now show me how in hell is he overrated.
ill just put in a quote here from a player you may have heard of

"i dont think he's a great player. he cant kick with his left foot, he doesnt score many goals, he cant head a ball and he cant tackle. apart from that he's alright"

- george best

im inclined to agree

Charizard

HSC

"i dont think he's a great player. he cant kick with his left foot, he doesnt score many goals, he cant head a ball and he cant tackle. apart from that he's alright"

- george best

im inclined to agree
Partly true, but easily one of the better crossers and passers of his generation. I don't care if you don't score if you can get 3 assists a game.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
beckham was a genius pulling the strings in the middle of the galactico midfield.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

- george best

im inclined to agree
He is a great player, He blew me away with his free-kick goal in sydney.

Thats when i knew he was god.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)