Most OVERRATED sport stars (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
fine. i hate people who infer someone is not as attractive as people make them out to be when they probably are, or if they aren't, not enough for what the person said to make sense/be funny in any way.
I actually get what your saying and i agree

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
thanking you kindly.

p.s. i agree with dave warner listing. poor child needs to learn that you can't premeditate hitting a 6 every ball against international cricketers.

HSC
willie mason - nrl
david warner - cricket (he did way good on debut, but after that he did crap and people are still wooting for him)

Mozza91

HSC
david warner - cricket (he did way good on debut, but after that he did crap and people are still wooting for him)
AWTA
He is total rubbish a cowboy who shouldn't play State cricket let alone International cricket

trickx

HSC
AWTA
He is total rubbish a cowboy who shouldn't play State cricket let alone International cricket
Disagree, he's good. Good enough to play the shorter forms of the game, not good enough for the Test arena.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
yeah. i reckon he's rated to his ability basically.

mikael.cfc

HSC
lately,,, ricky ponting, nathen bracken, Mitchell Johnson (had a bad one day series) , Mark viduka (playing for aus in last 2 year only)

never rated them.. Lleyton Hewitt, Harry kewel, nikolas bendtnar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)