• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most OVERRATED sport stars (1 Viewer)

imoO

HSC
leyton hewitt
willy mason
lebron james
Sharapova
david beckham
so true!! lebron can't do anything without the open court. he can't force shots like kobe. he can't drive like iverson, he can only use brute strength to get to the basket. his such a loser. even talks himself up with that "on 24th of june, it will be the biggest day in NBA history" - referring to his own announcement of whether he will stay with the cavs or not....fkn loser....hope he gets released as free agent and no1 signs him...

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
so true!! lebron can't do anything without the open court. he can't force shots like kobe. he can't drive like iverson, he can only use brute strength to get to the basket. his such a loser. even talks himself up with that "on 24th of june, it will be the biggest day in NBA history" - referring to his own announcement of whether he will stay with the cavs or not....fkn loser....hope he gets released as free agent and no1 signs him...
You have clearly never watched him play.

When he plays its like a man playing against children, he can will himself to do basically anything.

He is second best player in the NBA right now (after Kobe).

His numbers are ridiculously good , he can shoot, rebound and give assists.

28 Points a Game 50% shooting 2 steals, 7 assists, 7 rebounds, 1.2 blocks a game.

His team is Second in the NBA.

You guys have clearly never watch how amazing he is.

(And i dont even like him much)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
he is man.

there is no denying the fact that he is incredible at times, but he often leaves alot to be desired.

and even if he was awesome there is no way anyone could be as good as the hype surrounding him.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
he is man.

there is no denying the fact that he is incredible at times, but he often leaves alot to be desired.

and even if he was awesome there is no way anyone could be as good as the hype surrounding him.
He has lived up to the hype, i mean what more can he do?

The only thing he needs to work on more is his outside shooting

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
mind is not changed the guy is a monster & one of my favorite players but i still think he is often overrated.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Djokovich, He probably isnt over-rated but i feel like smashing his skull every time i see him play

u-borat

Banned
HSC
every person to have made a comment regarding the nba in this thread is semi-retarded at the least.

lebron is hands down the best player in the league right now; and this is coming from a lakers fan.
The hype is justified because tbh, he's the best player since Jordan, and this is at the age of 24/25 or whatever and is years from his prime.
His jumper is still a wee bit inconsistent but it matters not; he's a physical monster and the combination of speed, agility, strength and dribbling ability that he possesses makes it impossible to stop him from getting into the lane.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
there is no such thing as a consistent jump shot imo.

samwell

HSC
Steven Gerrard and Zdravko Kuzmanovic.
Although i dont like Liverpool Gerrard is a gunn player and captain. And he is not overrated. I think in soccer the most overrated players are:
-Drogba(he fluctuates alot for a top player and he whinnes alot for a player)
-Beckham(past his prime)

David Villa is highly underated and i think he can be one of the best ever strikers the world has seen.

chsjtb09

HSC
i got one........Female sports stars are all overrated hahaha. get back to the kitchen. Seriously women weren't designed to play sport as they have no physical attributes. they are only needed to have children and cook our dinner.:rofl:

samwell

HSC
i got one........Female sports stars are all overrated hahaha. get back to the kitchen. Seriously women weren't designed to play sport as they have no physical attributes. they are only needed to have children and cook our dinner.:rofl:
Feminists will kill u

Female sports stars are not overated. U seen the Williams. The brazillian womens soccer team are gunn. Marta especially.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)