Most OVERRATED sport stars (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
Troy Aikman - mediocre QB at best who was lucky enough to be a part of an outstanding Dallas Cowboys team. If he were on any other team, he would probably have been a nobody - definitely not Hall of Fame material in my book. But I guess, with the NFL, the measure of a good QB seems to be largely based on how many Superbowls their teams win (which is stupid in my view, case in point being Dan Marino or even Jim Kelly). In Aikman's defence though, he was pretty tough on the field considering all the brutal hits he took.

Last edited:

Madridismo

HSC
Cristiano Ronaldo

Fernando Torres (not sure if he is overrated though)

The whole Australian soccer team by the Australian people (though some are not that bad)
C.Ronaldo is not even overrated if you watch a lot of the Madrid games he is a big game changer! It's like saying Messi is overrated as well which is false.

Torres poor guy :( Since his move to Chelsea it hasn't been any good but he still has potential.

The "Soccer Roos" LOL!

lee337

HSC
Uni Grad
C.Ronaldo is not even overrated if you watch a lot of the Madrid games he is a big game changer! It's like saying Messi is overrated as well which is false.

Torres poor guy :( Since his move to Chelsea it hasn't been any good but he still has potential.

The "Soccer Roos" LOL!
As if Ronaldo isn't overrated, the guys a chump in a great team.

barbernator

HSC
Kevin Kerkow. I think hes the most overrated lawn bowls player. His backhand draw shots are appalling as well as his drives. He trails the jack into the ditch a lot as well.... terribly overrated

Madridismo

HSC
As if Ronaldo isn't overrated, the guys a chump in a great team.
Trust me on this one I know my shit :p

I've been supporting that team ever since I've watched football, he has an impact where ever he goes!

Oh and hewitt way overrated by the Australian media...I'm not so sure on Tomic, he has potential but we shall see what happens to him in the near future.

barbernator

HSC

I've been supporting that team ever since I've watched football, he has an impact where ever he goes!

Oh and hewitt way overrated by the Australian media...I'm not so sure on Tomic, he has potential but we shall see what happens to him in the near future.
I know many people will probably disagree with me on this, but in his hay day, with his defensive game style hewitt used to be a very good player. Its just that the game changed to harder hitting and hewitt couldnt change with it.

Madridismo

HSC
Oh yeah back than I know he was good but ever since the pile up of his injuries he has been hyped way too much and that just piles even further pressure!

HSC

Well he WAS world number one before lol (admittedly like 10 years ago)

but yeah he's way past his peak

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)