Most ANNOYING things when Driving (3 Viewers)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
yeah mad cunts are better than nervous ones, they commit to their decision and end up drifting that intersection or wrapped around a pole
0 collateral

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
faggots who think they are so cool with their fucken nissan skylines or Audi R6's and turn up the volume full blast with their fuckwit doof doof music.
makes me want to smash their beloved vehicle to bits.

back in the marines driving bashed up old trucks was the usual mode of light ground transport, unlike the cunts in their cars with faggot body paint and neons/lights.

i should keep an RPG-7 in the boot or an M16/AR-15 equipped with an M203
I like being fully sik with my homiez in da car and da tunez pumpin loud.

Seriously.

But I hate those kids who always wanna race me at the lights. Just cos they use 91 octane doesn't mean we all want to waste petrol.

chuboy

HSC
I like being fully sik with my homiez in da car and da tunez pumpin loud.

Seriously.

But I hate those kids who always wanna race me at the lights. Just cos they use 91 octane doesn't mean we all want to waste petrol.
You mean 98 octane? ;)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
no, 91
its a shit quality so they dont care if they waste it
we, however, do
exactly.

In summary, I can't stand the kids who want to race you at the lights in their crapbox... truth be told, they probably use cheap 91 octane (or heck, ethanol blended) petrol. However for those who drive performance/tuned cars, we need to use 98 octane so why should we waste our petrol on them?

:)

Last edited:

burger125

HSC
faggots who think they are so cool with their fucken nissan skylines or Audi R6's and turn up the volume full blast with their fuckwit doof doof music.
makes me want to smash their beloved vehicle to bits.

back in the marines driving bashed up old trucks was the usual mode of light ground transport, unlike the cunts in their cars with faggot body paint and neons/lights.

i should keep an RPG-7 in the boot or an M16/AR-15 equipped with an M203
Give this guy a medal he is the toughest cunt out

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
I hate people who cut you off while trying to merge, and people who pace you. I can't really abuse anyone because I'm still on my L's :(

Leb + Mirage/Excel = ???
Leb + Mirage/Excel = FULLLLLLLY SIKKKK BRUZZZZ!

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I hate people who cut you off while trying to merge, and people who pace you.
Agreed. It's like WTF common courtesy to let the two lanes merge in traffic but some still insist on inching forward to prevent you from coming in.

Also applies when trying to change lanes in general... I mean really, indicator is flashing. Either stay at current sped, slow down, or if you're going to speed up, get in front of me... don't bloody speed up to me and match my speed.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Agreed. It's like WTF common courtesy to let the two lanes merge in traffic but some still insist on inching forward to prevent you from coming in.

Also applies when trying to change lanes in general... I mean really, indicator is flashing. Either stay at current sped, slow down, or if you're going to speed up, get in front of me... don't bloody speed up to me and match my speed.
I hit the throttle when that happens now, to many assholes keeping pace and not letting me in.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Nah the ones that don't go in behind you shit me off so much. Ie no cars at all/giant 20m gap but they still feel the need to cut you off. I'm all for making room when there is none but fuck that grinds my gears. Also people that try and cut through queues when theres a parked car on the side. The worst.

Sydney drivers have no manners.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I nearly got taken out last night at a roundabout because the dumb bogan driving had a brain snap and shifted her ute back into the round about just as she was about to leave.

samthebear

HSC
tail gating. that is right at the top of my list then a close second would be other people speeding up so they dont have to give way to you :mad1: like on a round about. i am CLEARLY the first person at the round about and the cunt to my left is like 10Ms away and speeds up so i have to stop although i really have the right of way since i was at the round about first AND on the right side.

HailSatan

HSC
My brakes stopped working the other day, and I had to drive onto the walking path and knock over a sign to stop from hitting the person in front of me.

That was pretty annoying.

quik.

HSC
Nah the ones that don't go in behind you shit me off so much. Ie no cars at all/giant 20m gap but they still feel the need to cut you off. I'm all for making room when there is none but fuck that grinds my gears.
This, because heaps of people can't seem to figure out that the giant ass on ramp is so you can get up to the fucking speed limit

WHY ARE YOU MERGING ON TO THE M4 AT 70 ODD KM/H

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
My brakes stopped working the other day, and I had to drive onto the walking path and knock over a sign to stop from hitting the person in front of me.

That was pretty annoying.
Handbrake?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
This, because heaps of people can't seem to figure out that the giant ass on ramp is so you can get up to the fucking speed limit

WHY ARE YOU MERGING ON TO THE M4 AT 70 ODD KM/H
always make a point of merging to middle lane near onramps dude
poor form on your part

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)