most annoying person in an exam room (1 Viewer)

sub

some random clown exhaling noisily after every single part questions in the maths exam. :mad: soooooo annoying!!! and that idiot sitting directly behind that subconsciously kicking ur chair cos they dont know whats going on...had to smack my chair against the guys desk to get him to stop :mad:

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
man, i wish one of the smarter people in my year got nosebleeds, that would distract them from writing too much!

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
a little disturbing, if the smartest people don't get stressed enough to get nosebleeds, and people at sydney schools have mass nosebleed attacks together :D... what does that say about us non-smart people? (ie meeee)

mandles

most annoying thing would have to be the crappy lil kiddies outside our hall. cos out cantine is built into the hall there is just no escaping the noise. and the teachers were lame and wouldn't fence off any areas. Lil kiddies just don't realise how annoying they are!. also our school is so crap! they rang the bell in the middle of our first english exam.... my thoughts were interrupted by a LOUD BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
Not really annoying, but it has caused me to laugh numerous times during exams...
One of our supervisors (he's some old dude - prob like 70's) talks really loud to anyone he gives another booklet to, or walks to the toilet with. Like you're writing and next thing "You going good mate? Gonna have an ale or two tonight?" One time he came to me and asked me how i was going, and whether i was pissing up tonight - turned out i did (heh wednesday night after maths ext 1). So much for abstaining for the exams...

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
surprisingly most annoying person for me would b the examiners.... gosh they r shocking.....

ive got special provisions so ive got my own examiner and she sits right near me and just stares at me for hours on end..... and then sometimes she talks to herself.... and the room smelt something bad today..... i mean it doesnt usually smell like that... i swear she must have been farting or something otherwise something really foul must have died in that room overnight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)