most annoying person in an exam room (1 Viewer)

cassie8

who and what annoys you the most? me the girl sitting next to me in the other row underlines her texts in red pen Like as if u have time! i hear this vvvvvvvvrrrrrrr there goes underlining hamlet.. also there always has to be the really annoying lady with high heels ( ahh dont they learn!) and the girl who coughs the whole time or sniffs and goes to the toliet and asks for tissues
and also i go to a public school talking to my friend at SCEGGS they get Adjustable chairs! and the supervisors top up there water!! EXCUSE ME!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
haha yeh plastic cups WITH ice!! no, no school logos lol thats a bit of overkill! omg they ARE shitty chairs! we get cushioned ones NB we do ours at an rsl club in the function room so we get the full good chairs, a view, iced water, heating/air con.. the lot :)

cassie8

ice

what school would this be?
can u play the pokies on ur toliet break , or go out to the lawn bowls area?
i hope someone spills water all over there sheet and chokes on their ice we had these old ladies supervising, first exam i took my only trusty artline pen in then realised that it got stuck on the paper the papers shit unless u have like speical writting pads with arm rests ;) and then i asked for a pen she came back when i was already onto my third booklet old walking staggering through the isels ans came back with a half chewed biro and was like ere u go loveeeeeeyyyyyyy and smelt like the avon ladies on home delivery. so ive been to office works to get new pens, im sure your parker ink jet pens are going welll
:rolleyes:

Super Supre Member
HSC
haha thats so funny nah no pokies.. im not 18 till next JUNE! AHHHH.. Stella Maris for me.. who the hell our age plays bowls anyways! it so doesnt feel like the HSC.. the trials were SO much stricter.. haha this is like my lousy 9th post or something.. thats really funny since every essay i wrote in both english papers was derived from this website.. i bought every study guide for english, even the little ones, and didnt even use them! ok, i lie, i used them to cope out the themes LAST NIGHT! but other than that.. sorry this is WAY off the topic haha

cassie8

hahah yeah ive got like every study guide ever im trying to work out where i can sell them? im a night studier which is like peak timing of about 1am ( im waiting now for myself to hit the peak before i do any work) ive got pDhpe on friday yeah i only worked out how to post a thing today lol does my image picture thing come up ive been working out the profile? yeah trials were much harder i also had the week after my english ext 2 video , drama ind and group performanes and french speaking for the hsc so taht was shit!! but good now, i dont feel as stressed as i was and it seems easier but then im worried ill get the marks and be like oh shit lol
what subjects are u doing?
me= eng adv ext 1 ext 2, drama, french cont , pdhpe

S

Shuter

I love it in the english exams I was very front row, so i didn't see anyone, wasn't distracted, close proximity to tissue and extra writing booklets, PERFECT!

Super Supre Member
HSC
omg so tired.. um eng, geo, mod his, sorII and art :S wb tomorrow nah cant c ur pic... ah its good to have another newie.. tho ive been comin here since july or somethin lol.. never really lookin here here but.. how funny is the scav hunt haha.. good luck wid pd thats meant to be a shocker!! hav fun at ur peak hour which started 4 mins ago lol.. ciao!

stace212

I sat in the front row... and for both english papers the little old ladies carried trays with cake, coffee and sandwiches around to each other, as they walked past we could smell the coffee and sat there for a bit wishing I had some then remembered, shit, I'm sposd 2 be doin an exam here.. not wishing for a cup of coffee!!!!!

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
I had this guy next to me who didnt even finish the questions, he's a bit of a no hoper, so he just sat there humming and whistling softly, the examiners didnt even say anything to him, in the end I threw my eraser at him, that shut him up :mad:

greentree

blacksnack said:
yeh i get my water topped up and delivered to me! its pro! (private schools.. meh..) not complaining though!
yeah me too!!! luving it!!lol:) i just catch the supervisors eye and wave my cup around, but i do say thankyou, cos our supervisors are really nice and we know them cos they are like school mums.
i love sitting towards the back of the room to get the view of everyone else and what they do when they're bored, its pretty interesting to people watch!lol, especially when i should be writing, but i only do it for a few moments every so often:) we have no annoying habits luckily except for nose blowers, but they can't be helped!

sub

there was this one crazy guy sitting next to me, who started making strange noises in his throat, randomly moving his head side to side, throwing his arms around crazy to get the attention of supervisors to get a new booklet...he almost knocked one of the supervisors down with his arms...fukn crazy bastard. he also makes weird guttural sounds, annoying the hell out of everyone around him... :angry:

well atleast i wasn't sitting near the guy who broke down in the 4u trials and then pissed his pants...i guess sometimes u gotta look at the bright side of every situation...

lozza_86

HSC
we're stuck in our hall, with dodge plastic chairs :vcross: it was raining monday and the supervisors insisted we keep all the doors open to let the air circulate, stupid circulating air let in the cold and the rain and the damn noise from the kids outside! apart from that we dont have anyone really anoying in our exams.

scruffy012

HSC
ummmmmmm.... mine was outside the hall/basketball court.... some council workers were using jackhammers and electirc saws anout 30 meters away outside the room....... ahhhh that ws annoying especially when i was about 1/2 way through R+G/Hamlet

it gave my school the shits

scruffy

sub

hey scruffy...those ppl weren't exactly in the room...but still that was unfortunate. dont council workers realise ppl have hsc's? :vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)