More than 2 offers? (1 Viewer)

pomsky

HSC
Hey guys,

Really confused about how UAC works now that the HSC business is over (ahaha). One of my friends told me that you can only accept one offer per round- but then I hear of people who've had 2 or more offers to choose from. How does this all work? And also, for interview courses (such as the med degrees), if you pass the interview, but you didn't list the course as first pref, will you still get an offer? Or nah? A friend also wants to know what will happen if you get multiple med offers- do they all offer you or just whatever you put as first round?

Also what is early round, main round and late round?

Thanks!

pomsky

HSC
It's pretty thick. Lol- have you read it?

Asking for some insights of past students on ~how~ to potentially get 2 or more offers from different unis. Would rather have choices.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
You don't get more than one offer unless you've somehow gotten early entry and accepted that offer and waited until main round to get another one

Occupied

HSC
N/A
Out of curiosity - what about late round? Is that another offer...? (potentially) 0-0

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
It's as simple as this, there are different rounds and when you change your preferences each round you can end up with multiple offers. For example in one round you'll have "x" course as your first preference, you end up getting an offer. In the next round you move the "x" course as your first preference and put instead "y" course as your first preference, and you'll get an offer, so basically you can end up with multiple offers.

CTon

HSC
So what does it mean when people say "just accept the offers you have now, you don't know if you will get another one"?
It means accept your first offer as you might not get another.
It's pretty thick. Lol- have you read it?

Asking for some insights of past students on ~how~ to potentially get 2 or more offers from different unis. Would rather have choices.
Once you have "accepted" an offer it doesn't mean that you can't ditch it if a better offer comes in later rounds. If you get your third preference in the main round, you might also get an offer for your first or second preference in a later round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)