Moody Girlfriends (bi-polar) (1 Viewer)

MouNtY

BabySilver said:
you aware that usually, if a chick is in heat she's nnot riding the red tide. then again, maybe i just misred the posts
thats wat i thought.....until pers killed it

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
lol
u guys r funny

and girls get into the same rhythm becuase of the hormones we release when we bleed. its like i release hormones and then my sisters all like ohhh gimme some of that hormone.. so i do
get it?

(its ok neither do i)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
trust me mate, if she really had bipolar you would know about it. ive had two experiences with girlfriends with bipolar/depression and its not a minor issue. my best mate tried to kill himself a few months ago because his girlfriend who had bipolar was fucking with his head that much. and he is like, the most laid back and rational guy you will ever meet
my ex also had sever depression and the symptoms of bipolar, and she put me through the most fucked up situations ive ever had to experience. its not just being moody, every (and bloke) is like that
bipolar is very, very bad

skittished

SiMoN
HSC
sorry to hear that about ure friend mate.. bi-polar is a serious issue and it isnt regarded as one.. someone should be giving greater awareness to the community about bi polar and depression.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
skittished said:
sorry to hear that about ure friend mate.. bi-polar is a serious issue and it isnt regarded as one.. someone should be giving greater awareness to the community about bi polar and depression.
yeah. i know.

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
i have bipolar but only mildly

it's totally fun and wacky
especially the panic attacks and freaking out in restaraunts and not being able to breathe

jen23

natstar said:
im a moody gf, just ask my bf. I feel sorry for him sometimes

hahaha, im a moody girlfriend too.. but my boyfriends just as moody as me, if not worse. so i feel sorry for both me and him!

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
lucy63 said:
hahaha, im a moody girlfriend too.. but my boyfriends just as moody as me, if not worse. so i feel sorry for both me and him!
hahaha moody boys make me wanna stab myself.
the guy who i am no longer seeing was as chemically imbalanced as myself, if not worse... not fun at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)