Moody Girlfriends (bi-polar) (1 Viewer)

skittished

SiMoN
HSC
Tell me all about your moody girlfriend, just like mine im sure your gf gets moody.. :eek:

skittished

SiMoN
HSC
skittished said:
Tell me all about your moody girlfriend, just like mine im sure your gf gets moody.. :eek:
geez mate i sure know what ure going through its like they talk about we all the time instead of just saying you.. in retrospect they think we think the same as them eg.. i wanna break up i think we should... NO not we, you think we should where the heck did the we come from lol

Lundy

Banned
HSC
well my ex told me on occasion he seriously thought i was bi-polar. In a way I would agree.

GODDAMMIT IM NOT BI-POLAR MOTHERFUCKERgfbobgfdie!!!

skittished

SiMoN
HSC
im sure your not bi-polar you whould be locked up by know.. i get my know and now wrong

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Lundy said:
Apparently I'm bi-polar.

NO I'M NOT!!! FUCK OFF!!
um my ex was bi polar.. wen we first started going out, he didnt say anything and he always used to be moody and i thought ok hes just got male PMS, but no..

a few months later he confessed to me he USED TO have depression and sometimes he still gets bouts of it... and im like ok...

THEN about a monbth after that i confronted him and he said ive got a bi polar mood disorder.. and im like wtf u lied to me.. we went out for another few months and i couldnt take it, he would constantly bring me down, make me depressed with al his problems..so we broke up..

we went out 4 a yr.. FUCK HEY!!!

skittished

SiMoN
HSC
shit, i cant believe it took a year... what where you thinking!~! nah jk i just hope that hes ok and your life hasnt been messed up because of it

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
skittished said:
shit, i cant believe it took a year... what where you thinking!~! nah jk i just hope that hes ok and your life hasnt been messed up because of it
naaahh.. this was about 2 years ago.... i was pretty messed up after wards for a while but hey im ova him 4 sure! and he was my longest relationship so far..dammnit....

i feel sorry for seriously depressed ppl... i wish there was somethnig to make every1 happy =)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
lol im glad ive never had a bf
they seem to cause so many problems!

skittished

SiMoN
HSC
hey.. thats not very nice if you did have a bf im sure he has a heart and with that remark my heart whould be broken..

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
twisted_emily said:
lol im glad ive never had a bf they seem to cause so many problems!
tehe sure sure emily :p

i actually feel sorry for bfs/fiancees/husbands in the context of moodiness..but they generally expect us to be so and she forgets about it in a day or two anyway -- now when a guy gets moody, it's serious..

yes ive realised ive just contradicted myself on some level, but u know what i mean..

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
we can't help it if we get moody, sometimes the guy makes us moody lol

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
naaahh.. this was about 2 years ago.... i was pretty messed up after wards for a while but hey im ova him 4 sure! and he was my longest relationship so far..dammnit....
maybe you thought you could bring him out of it, like a chick who goes out with an ex-con biker named bruno and stays with him to turn him into a suit wearing yuppie

skittished

SiMoN
HSC
You can help getting moody, just sit and dont talk as soon as you speak its downhill from there.. its true i tell you

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
but then it builds up inside...and then kaboom! vases will be broken, all the chocolate will be gone, nipples severely pinched, clothes thrown over the balcony.. you get the pic :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)