Moody Girlfriends (bi-polar) (1 Viewer)

MouNtY

lol hahah ok mate.....even if she is moody, she ain't like overly moody as in pms moody, just little things here and there

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
PMS eh? So the next time I piss out blood, I'll remember to complain and punch people for no reason. :D

funk_master81

HSC
My girlfriend has PMS at the moment. I'm scared I might catch it...is it really contagious?

A_J_Gray

nah only girls get it. not contagous at all if ure a guy. for girls then yeah it is. thats y u c all girls having there periods at the same time

A_J_Gray

no its not a tower
everyone has there period within a same basis due to the acta lactic system. but also if u dont somehow u can easily catch it if ure a girl

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
fwuxed said:
er
not really

there is NO radio tower that transmits signals causing simultaneous periods
Lol

but it can be a mental thing too. Trust me, being at a girls school....people tend to set the same rythym...

MouNtY

Persephone87 said:
Lol

but it can be a mental thing too. Trust me, being at a girls school....people tend to set the same rythym...
so if you happened to be in heat......and then go to school, and i just happened to be walking after you.....do you mean to tell me that i'd be in a school with a whole heap of chix in heat?

all those chix and me.......hmmmmmm.........imagine the possibilites

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
DooNy_TeChY said:
so if you happened to be in heat......and then go to school, and i just happened to be walking after you.....do you mean to tell me that i'd be in a school with a whole heap of chix in heat?

all those chix and me.......hmmmmmm.........imagine the possibilites
you go for it when the red tide is on? :s

MouNtY

ok that just killed it.......thats disgusting........hahah you weren't supposed to say that.....once agn my dream has been ruined by pers

BabySilver

HSC
you aware that usually, if a chick is in heat she's nnot riding the red tide. then again, maybe i just misred the posts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)