Module C - Elective 2: Powerplay (1 Viewer)

simpz

HSC
mine was so bad, i had 30 min to write it cuz yeats went over time and i only got 10 min to write on both related material. i had to finish half way through a sentence and the lady wouldn't even let me finish it!!!

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
i loved this one, i only had 2 problems with it, it took me way too long cos there was so much stuff i wanted to say, and i barely wrote a page on my related's cos i didn't have enough time.
And oh fuck, i just realised that i didn't finish it as a speech.....

kalinda

HSC
over all i thought it went well however i didnt get to write all that i wanted to write because i ran out of time
oh well

Leasha23

I didnt mind this question actually... my main problem was that it was the last question I attempted in the paper which meant that my hand had started to cramp by the time i got to the end of my final related material! Overall not too bad, probably not as good as the Transformations question, but I felt it related pretty well to Antony and Cleo, especially with my practice essay which focussed on visions and versions, only not calling them that specifically!

hanjoc

yep - i'm with u. i hated it and we never covered it properly in class so i went into the exam with very little clue because i hated it so much i never made much an effort - had 20 minutes to write the whole thing...so yep, the worst thing is, i dont even think the extra time on the others would be worth it because i stuffed it all

Benjamin

jhakka said:
I used the quote "It's not the size that counts, it's how you use it."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA ^_^, well atleast if you used that for A&C. hehehe

Benjamin

HSC Advanced English Module B - Antony and Cleopatra

Dear Everyone,

I wasnt expecting a speech as it was in the trial but I guess seeing as I did the catholic trial I couldent use it as model for what they wouldent try in the HSC. I love this module. I loved all of the modules :)... though speaches........... nah it was good. Im not sure how I went I mentioned the multi-faceted nature of powerplay. I am a good Advanced English student, but I cant write very fast and so I was severely disadvantaged by that and I too didnt get to finnish my speech. I pretty much wrote and essay with a few "-" 's to show pausing and some centered quotes. Oh and I used Elipsis and exclamation marks. I did Antony and Cleopatra with "Little Caesar"(SMH 6/7/03) By Alan Moir and "Great expectations" by Charles Dickens. My original version of the essay which I prepared was 8 paragraphs ( 4 on A&C and 2 each on each suplimentry text) the problem occured that I didnt have enough time to adequettely cover "Little Caesar" or "Great Expectations"(emotional powerplay - Miss havisham/magwitch). I felt bad about that because I realy didnt write enough for it. I used 1 short parragraph for each which had one quote, one unique refrence to powerplay each, except for Little Caesar which had 2 techniques mentioned.
Lets all just pray we do well,

God Bless,

-Benjamin G. Graham
(future politics/law student)

natnaty

powerplay

powerplay was confusing yet once understood made sence. 1984-weird-depressing.
exam: was ok. i did it backwards. powerplay, harwood, hamlet+ros and Guil. found it better because only wrote practice speech for 1984 so wanted to get better marks. really scared when said TWO sources of choosing. threw in "wittness". hope i do well.
good luck to all
: )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)