Module A - Elective 1: Transformations (1 Viewer)

Becc

i liked that question, it suited the essay i had perfected and learnt :)
all i had to do was mention how everything that i said illuminated my understanding of the concept of transformations.
i wrote heaps - i think 12 pages (which i thought was a lot)

a lot of people didn't know what the word "illuminate" meant however..

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
lolare u joking?
if u don;t know what illuminate means u shouldn't be doing advanced english

Becc

gordo said:
lolare u joking?
if u don;t know what illuminate means u shouldn't be doing advanced english
not joking at all.
so many people were stressed because they didn't know how their understanding could be illuminated.

[caity]

EXCUSE ME GORDO but i dont think its "hysterical" as i am one who did not have a friggen clue about the word however got the gist of what it meant...and not knowing ONE word outta about a BILLION others doesnt mean u automatically belong in standard, just because i dont know what the word means doesnt mean my essay structure isnt better than yours so why dont u shut your mouth as you are offending people, such as myself and i think you should apologise for your arrogance!

Kelvy

HSC
WOah! Tssssssssss........i can feel the heat from here......dun worry Caity :p We all know you'll ace english!

With regard to the text-type thing for transformations: Really? wow, cos like everyone in my year jus kinda assumed it was an essay...cos we got taught if it didn't specify texttype, then do an essay - well i guess any text type is equally valid....as long as you get the message across

matty_boi17

HSC
N/A
I loved the question... I thought it couldn't have been better. I heard some kids from my class talking about how they didn't know WTF "illuminate" meant, so Caity, you're not alone. :)

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
haha i spent my 5 minutes wondering what on earth they meant by "refer to TWO extracts" in Wuthering Heights. From the day I started reading Wuthering Heights, I knew it was going to bring trouble :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)