modern warfare 3 (1 Viewer)

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
It's fucking shit, most automatic weapons are overpowered and ruins any skill needed

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Looks like I made a good choice buying BF3

Garygaz

HSC
mw3 is still fun, it's a different style of fps. it's more you can go lone-wolf and run around and win the game by yourself and twitch shooting rather than tactics. i enjoy playing both. bf is probably a more epic experience and definitely a lot more fun to play with friends. mw1 still the best mw of all time. they say mw3 is the best yet it has the lowest score of any of them on ign. wtf

HSC
mw3 is still fun, it's a different style of fps. it's more you can go lone-wolf and run around and win the game by yourself and twitch shooting rather than tactics. i enjoy playing both. bf is probably a more epic experience and definitely a lot more fun to play with friends. mw1 still the best mw of all time. they say mw3 is the best yet it has the lowest score of any of them on ign. wtf
not that i take ign as the gospel, but mw1 is hands down far better than any cod game released after it

nephh22

HSC
hmm

campaign was... okay, not great, but still was relatively enjoyable. still had the annoying corridors of endless enemies and retarded teammates and suicidal AI, but the blockbuster moments were fun, if not too frequent (michael bay filmesque)

multiplayer is pretty much unchanged. don't listen to all this 'oooo 1 new game mode' 'oooo 10 new weapons' 'oooo call of duty elite',it's still the same game. this isn't necessarily bad, just shows how much of a cunt publisher activision is. my biggest criticism of MP is the maps, they just don't feel memorable or 'epic' like the mw1 & 2 maps and the BO maps to a lesser extent. Maybe i need to play longer to get used to them, but honestly, they don't do it for me.

my 2 cents

7/10
Its a cool game but seriously the one thing that has changed in multiplayer is ur life! i mean u die so fast, its ridiculous! Black Ops was better imo...

nephh22

HSC
But seriously boys, go for the MGS HD Collection! Its the BEST! and so fun!

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
But seriously boys, go for the MGS HD Collection! Its the BEST! and so fun!
Is it all the old MGS remastered ?
If it is, I'd rather not buy it. Old MGS's were legendary man.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
why because 1 round takes 30 min ?
No, because it takes 3 things to get BF3 open on a stand- alone computer.

1. Origin (although I think they made this step optional now)
2. Web browser
3. BF3.exe

There's no LAN functionality , no mod tools, it's all done through EA central server.

Lets face it new games suck balls and will never be as good as their originals.

MW3 is rehashed gameplay, BF3 is rehashed gameplay from BC2, both games with slight modifications to their previous instalments.

Although BF3 went one step further and enhanced their Frostbite engine to 2.0 (even though I hate the new engine compared to the old refractor), not sure what MW3 did but it looks the same.

imo BF3 has more variety in gameplay which breaks away from the linear backbone of the COD MW series.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
>people are willing to pay $79 for the exact same game every 3 months

pure genius

boris

Banned
HSC
is that any different to what has been happening for 20yrs
pokemon
mario/donkey kong
final fantasy 1 through 25
etc

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
pokemon
mario/donkey kong
etc
Yeah but younger generations end up buying the games the older generations used to buy. E.g. Pokemon. So it's kind of like a vicious cash cow cycle. But as for MW3 the SAME generation is buying the SAME shit over and over. I'll give it 1-2 years that if infinity ward / sledge hammer games release another repetitious game they will see sales decrease across all platforms. I Know for one that many MW2 players on PC said they would boycott any future cods.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
pokemon
mario/donkey kong
etc
those games all innovated a bit from one generation to the next

and generation was usually a couple of years

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
those games all innovated a bit from one generation to the next

and generation was usually a couple of years
I wasn't talking about game generations. I was talking about human generations which is close to 10 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)