Modern History (1 Viewer)

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
Hey guys, i have this essay for modern history and the question is " The assassination of JFK was the result of a conspiracy of powerful forces". Im confused with the question, should i agree with it nor not?
Thanks

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I beileve here that you should take one side, and find points on that side of the argument. Affrimative side is that JFK was assasinated as part of a conspiracy, Negative side is that JFK was assasinated by a single person acting by himself. Choose one and find points for that side.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
you can do JFK in year11 prelim o_o wow never knew that. i thought it was just a case study for history ext .. for our first topic we did tibet which was so boring lol. didnt even get tested on it haha.

HSC
Last year (in year 10) we did a bit about JFK. Its pretty interesting. Good luck with your assignment!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
JFK's killer Lee Harvey Oswald who was shot before he could testify thus the reason behind why he did it remains a mysterys thats why so many theories surround the death of JFK. Personally i would go wth the essay question "
The assassination of JFK was the result of a conspiracy of powerful forces" There is more than enough theories to support this case rather then going against it.

Main Consipiracy theories for the assasination of JFK
-White supremacists assasinated JFK namely the KKK because of his civil rights movement support
-American arms dealers who supplied weapons for the vietnam war assasinated him because JFK was trying to end the vietnam war
-Soviet spys helped in the assasination because of the cold war and JFK's blockade on cuba aka the cuban missle crisis.
-The CIA assasinated him because of the vietnam war and many disagreements.

A whole heap of consipracy theories on the assasination of JFK:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_assassination_theories

If anyone ever needs help in modern history please pm me i'll be glad to help, im kind of a history nerd.

Last edited:

dreamer7

HSC
Ok, usually for essays you're supposed to write a case both for and against the topic. History is a subject based on fact, not your own personal opinion. To get top marks you would have to be balanced and neutral, and provide equal amounts of evidence for each side of the argument.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
dreamer7 said:
Ok, usually for essays you're supposed to write a case both for and against the topic. History is a subject based on fact, not your own personal opinion. To get top marks you would have to be balanced and neutral, and provide equal amounts of evidence for each side of the argument.

yep history essays are objective not subjective =]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)