Modern History Help! (1 Viewer)

Rachy195

HSC
Hello Everyone.. im writing a essay on the Decline and Fall of the Romanov Dynasty and its so boring and hard.. has anyone got any information on the Russian Duma and why it helped with the fall of the Romanov Dynasty? :worried:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Rachy195 said:
Hello Everyone.. im writing a essay on the Decline and Fall of the Romanov Dynasty and its so boring and hard.. has anyone got any information on the Russian Duma and why it helped with the fall of the Romanov Dynasty? :worried:
Yeah i reckon everything in year 11 modern history is real boring. hsc modern history is the best though =]

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I dont know if its that boring although I do have to agree most of it was but still what subject isn't boring at times. I guess it depends how it is taught.

Rascalous

HSC
im in year 11 but did yr 11 modern history as part of an accelerated program so i did it last year...i found the romanovs to be quite interesting and there is heapz of info on google u just gotta look in the right places...enjoy romonovs cause its a short quick topic in between to long ones (or it was at my school anyway)

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
The duma itself didn't have much power. It was the amount of unrest within the population and the army turning on the Tsar that led to the downfall. Shouldn't be hard to find out about. Google is also your friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)